Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, the new update feels very rushed, but let's give her the benefit of the doubt here. Christmas and all that - none of the other authors I follow/ support on Patreon that have released a Dec update come up with anything impressive either.

Bit unrealistic expecting a scene with Iris, considering she only posted about a redesign a few days ago. Odd choice going with Jack again, I must admit - people are more likely to forgive a short update if there's something completely new.

At least Jessica finally ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merry Christmas all!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
First: Merry Christmas everybody!
It is great that we can play the new update, even if it is a bit lackluster. (would have liked to know what happen/can choose to do on the Good Girl path after hopping into bed with Daddy) BUT we have to bear in mind that it is the Alpha, there might be more to come in the Beta and the full release.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Happy Xmas everyone

Yeah this update might not be her best one if you're looking for Ashley getting banged by Tyrone, Iris or other characters we havent seen much of yet but it's still pretty good to me

To sum up what I liked in this update:

One thing I kinda disliked tho is the

Also on a side-note on my full bad Ashley run (Ive got like 40bad points, 0good) I couldn't get her the
cause I was missing money apparently. I can't remember which scene or on which part of the game you can get the money but if someone can help me out on that that'd be cool

parismilton

May 14, 2017
i get that buildup is important and all; it can really spice shit up, makes it more believable and so on
but now she's just using it dishonestly. she knows in which routes people are interested in--obviously through the polls and etc-- so she makes it as long as possible. already saw that with arthur's route (with the character going to a fucking hotel with an old pervert, falling asleep next to him, and still no sex), and now with kanye west's route: same thing, only worse.
tbh it just fucks up the narrative and we get the opposite effect; less realism.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Seems like i am the only one who loved this update then.
1. The way the "truth or pay for the drinks" game was set up was perfect. I loved that depending on what you wrote, you could either get all the attention on yourself, or some other girl.
2. Getting more info on Tyrone and seeing if he is willing to go further with you was fun.
3. New outfits are lovely as always.
4. 3 new sex scenes that (imo) appealed to both audiences (those interested in m/f and those who are interested in f/f).
5. Us selling drugs and getting to choose how we treat our customers.
6. (Continuing on the things i said in nr. 5) I feel like, depending on how much money we get and how many discounts we do, the gang will treat us differently. Lets say you dont bring enough money, so they will either throw you out or let you pay with your body. (which imo is very fucking hot).

The only way i can see this update in a negative light is that the good path didnt get much action. But i main the bad path so it doesnt bother me that much.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Also on a side-note on my full bad Ashley run (Ive got like 40bad points, 0good) I couldn't get her the
cause I was missing money apparently. I can't remember which scene or on which part of the game you can get the money but if someone can help me out on that that'd be cool
Anything with Eric's dad gives you money. You get the most if you ask for money before sitting on his dick. And make sure you don't spend it on drugs when you go with Jess. The previous tattoos all cost money too.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Man.... This update did not deliver at all. It's kind of a mixed bag really. This is her first blotch on her perfect record (ironically a few days removed from the "Greedy" debacle we had in this thread). I'll keep my eye out for the next update, and formulate an opinion then. But as far as this update is concern... 4/10.

othello

May 30, 2017
Man.... This update did not deliver at all. It's kind of a mixed bag really. This is her first blotch on her perfect record (ironically a few days removed from the "Greedy" debacle we had in this thread). I'll keep my eye out for the next update, and formulate an opinion then. But as far as this update is concern... 4/10.
I don't know what you expected. This update contains more than 350 new pics, lots of dialogue and choices plus well done coding. Again, all paths are coherent and logical. Maybe you had some interest how the story with Mom/Ethan would develop or expected some more scenes with Dave/Eva and this doesn't happen in this update. And, the good girl path is rather short indeed. However, it's 'Good girl gone bad' and if you follow bad Ash she's quickly becoming an inhibited, mean slut. I'm sure she soon will be using her body to make money either because she doesn't make enough by selling drugs or simply on her own free will.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I don't know what you expected. This update contains more than 350 new pics, lots of dialogue and choices plus well done coding. Again, all paths are coherent and logical. Maybe you had some interest how the story with Mom/Ethan would develop or expected some more scenes with Dave/Eva and this doesn't happen in this update. And, the good girl path is rather short indeed.
Well, this is a problem that a majority of us are going to run into eventually. The fact that the characters we want to see be developed won't be, and characters we have no interest in will be. I was just giving my opinion on the characters that got content. Someone that likes Jack, and Jasmine for example will be likely pleased. I don't really care for those characters, so the content pool for me is reduced, and so is my enjoyment of the update.

Again, all personal preference. I'm not shitting on Evakiss for being a bad Dev, but rather I have a problem with the content chosen for this update. I'm a supporter, and have contributed towards her game, but I'm also not a fanboy. I don't just drink the kool-aid, so if I don't like it... It is what it is.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i am missing the Jasmine scene :'( i like the manager? of tyrone i hope she is lesbian
edit:i got the scene i was nice

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I like the Jessica and Jasmine stuff, really nicely done, but as I said in my previous post, it is unfortunate that you cannot do anything on the "Good Ash -Dad" path. But there is still hope for the beta (or more likely 1.12).

Reactions: Chel

dunhill

May 3, 2017
got like one scene for good girl ash.... :FeelsBadMan: well maybe in the next update we'll see more content for the good path, right??? :test::test:

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
How the hell do you get Jessica to sleep with Ashley and Jack I got to the part where she's invited over but she just leaves or something and its just Ashley and Jack

4.70 star(s) 380 Votes