taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
This game is living upto it's name, not much action going on in the good girl path. But I guess Ashley could get another lesbian scene if she was not rude towards Tyrone in the very beginning. Man! Talk about far reaching consequences!

Reactions: anka14

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Why are so many people complaining about the 'good girl' path being short in this update? Yes, it was but firstly you know the game title and secondly there is always a chance that the roles might be reversed in future updates.

I have several savegames with different choices and only had time to continue 2 so far. So, lots of fun still ahead for me.

Seems like i am the only one who loved this update then.
***snip***
No, you're not! :D

forfun98

Oct 14, 2017
How the hell do you get Jessica to sleep with Ashley and Jack I got to the part where she's invited over but she just leaves or something and its just Ashley and Jack
Same problem here. Seems it happens if it's the first time choose to sleep with Jack

Reactions: bosa43

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
How the hell do you get Jessica to sleep with Ashley and Jack I got to the part where she's invited over but she just leaves or something and its just Ashley and Jack
Same problem here. Seems it happens if it's the first time choose to sleep with Jack
To have the option to invite her to a threesome, you need to have had lesbian sex with Jessica before - when she came over your house earlier.

Reactions: bosa43

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's not a bad update at all, there are at least 4 sex scenes, 3 new outfits, niple piercings, bits of story progression on several routes plus new characters and some good story scenes.
Seriously, What dou you expect?

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Man where are all this whiners and haters coming from? Last week in here all i could see is people calling the dev lazy, greedy, and now saying this update was bad. I thinnk it's pretty consistents and perhaps it doesn't have the most exciting content (but to me that threesome was the hottest scenen in all of the game hands down) but it has lots of story and character progression and a shit ton of content for different paths. Playing the good girl path doesn't mean saying no to everything, you can still go to the party and be a good girl. The minigames were very weel thought out and refreshing, searching norman on fb and selling drugs, and the drinking game was fun and original too, with lots of variations. Also the confrontation with the land whale was hilarious and you can lash out at her and be a nasty girl. Personally I have no problem at all with Jack and I enjoy all his scenes, same with every character in the game. I'm not a fan of Jasmin but the sex scene was pretty good and you can learn more about her if you choose correctyl.

All in all I really liked the update, the change of pace (last month people were complaining too many sex scenes and too little story progression, now they get what they want and they still complain). I apreciatte the Dev takin the time needed to build up an interesting story with compelling character relationships, otherwise you will only get an unrelated sequence of inconsequential sex scenes like what's happened with DoD. I have the feeling that most people are complaining because they didn't get their desired fetish pop up in the update, when doing so would strip GGGB of any consistency.

TheBat

May 1, 2017
can i hookup with eva and jessica in the same playthrough?
Yes, they actually happen in the same day if you play it correctly. First you have to bad path and keep Eva good. Kiss her in the shower and take things further and then when you talk about it again, kiss her again and go down on her. After that, Jessica will come over to your house and you can also have sexy time with her

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Anyone else thinks Good/Incest fetish Ash is the now the hottest Ash?

I don't know... For me... Simplicity is hotness and white is hella sexy. Strange how now my favourite corruption path is the good Ash, haha

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017

I don't know... For me... Simplicity is hotness and white is hella sexy. Strange how now my favourite corruption path is the good Ash, haha
Agreed. I just don't like the way BadAsh dresses. I managed to get most of the scenes with Good Ash too. Things I missed out are the gang threesome and Eric's dad scenes. Other than that, I got most of it. Hopefully, next version gives focus on the incest route. It's kinda weird that it's left hanging now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The thing about Good Ash is that she can have incest, threesomes, lesbian action, futa sex or turn Eric into a real cuck, while she is still Good Ash. IMO that's what make this game pretty good, how many options you have to pick from, this also gives a strong replay value to the game.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
The thing about Good Ash is that she can have incest, threesomes, lesbian action, futa sex or turn Eric into a real cuck, while she is still Good Ash. IMO that's what make this game pretty good, how many options you have to pick from, this also gives a strong replay value to the game.
This.

Or people are identifying Good Ash only with Incest (and in an incest centered forum as this one no amount of incest is enough), or they are playing a Nun Ash that doesn't even party (and in that case yes, there is little content), or I don't understand how it can be said that the Good route is being abandoned. My good Ashleys, or ok Grey Ashleys, got plenty of things to do in this update, with trying the Mandingo dildo for the first time and keep encouraging cuck Eric being for me the stars of the show.

Also, while I kind of relate to the cricticism of being too much teasing with Tyrone, I also can't understand how it can be said of this update that there is no story or character progression no directly sexual, when imho there is much more than in the last one: 2 new characters introduced (Ryan and Jolene), advancement in Dave's plot at hospital/art gallery, also of The Wheel and Norman's investigation, Ash starting her career as drugdealer (also up to 3 new characters there), bits about the driving license and job's searching, and some insight into Doug and Iris relationship and Jack's past. I don't know, how's that no progression??

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Hopefully, next version gives focus on the incest route. It's kinda weird that it's left hanging now.
You can also understand that her silence towards her father is meaningful after a long night sex with him. To me her silence or the fact the story doesnt progress that much with her dad at this point makes sense. Would u rather prefer something like "hi dad, i loved it when you banged my brains out yesterday, would you like a morning bj as a token of my appreciation" right out of the blue? I still like how things go with her dad atm

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I tried the new update. As always I prefer the "Good girl" route, but I'm curious to see how things will go for Ash in the gang route...
Finally got a complete scene with Jasmin, I was really curious about that and hoped we would get it! I wasn't disappointed, Ash got the full service. :FeelsGoodMan: She's definitely a character with a very dominant personality but I'm pretty sure we will be able to "shake her shell" in the future - even if Jessica is still the character that gets all my attention. I realy love how she turns when you're nice and friendly to her. I'm glad Jasmin isn't a "Bad girl route only" choice btw.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to know my good/bad points ratio in this scene, it was 27/9

About the other content, I like the new outfit for Good Ash, even if the high heels are maybe a bit too high? I don't know, I still like them but those must feel terribly uncomfortable! I'd probably have prefered something more casual, but hey that's just a detail.
I didn't see the "slut" outfit, just the gangbanger and good girl ones, so if someone can upload a screenshot with it, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zerokyl

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
You can also understand that her silence towards her father is meaningful after a long night sex with him. To me her silence or the fact the story doesnt progress that much with her dad at this point makes sense. Would u rather prefer something like "hi dad, i loved it when you banged my brains out yesterday, would you like a morning bj as a token of my appreciation" right out of the blue? I still like how things go with her dad atm
I'm damn curious if Dad really doesn't remember what happened or doesn't want to remember.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes