xenos87

May 2, 2017
IDK how to hide a spoiler so mild spoiler! It's pretty cool how in the new preview Ashley wears different clothes depending on your choices. I've gotten two different outfits, anyone get more?
completely OT, but who is the girl in the left gif in your signature?

Last edited:

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
Maybe it's just me, but I find Dave to be about as interesting as a bowl of soggy corn flakes with lukewarm milk.

Overall, the update was great though, lots of new content. :3 Not anything involving any of my preferred NPCs, but there's a lot of buildup that makes me excited for the next version.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Only interested in Dave for Jessica's content. The whole Jessica's 'bad girl gone good' thing is quite an interesting plot development - it does happen a lot in real life (girl sleeps with the whole college then 'settles down' and marries a 'nice guy'). Couldn't care less for Ash to get with him - I get the whole 'I slept with my boyfriend's best friend' / 'I slept with my bff's boyfriend' taboo that turns people on - but since it's both in this case, it's just a massive cliche.

Reactions: Chel and Pagot

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Only interested in Dave for Jessica's content. The whole Jessica's 'bad girl gone good' thing is quite an interesting plot development - it does happen a lot in real life (girl sleeps with the whole college then 'settles down' and marries a 'nice guy'). Couldn't care less for Ash to get with him - I get the whole 'I slept with my boyfriend's best friend' / 'I slept with my bff's boyfriend' taboo that turns people on - but since it's both in this case, it's just a massive cliche.
I also find the Dave+Jess path the more interesting one, but there are two other routes I'm also playing in different saves:

- First one is a Good Ash that did a clean break-up with Eric and now is in love with a Dave -maybe the only "good guy" in the game but not as wimpy and selfish as her former boyfriend- that was in a relationship with a corrupted Eva. No exactly bbf's boyfriend taboo there (as Ash and Eva have fallen apart in that route) and good scenes and interesting diynamic there.

- And the Sabotage Eva relationship route for a Bad Ash who's really more interested in messing up with her than in Dave himself. Probably a cliché, yes, but could be a lot of fun Ash doing the corruption for a change, lol.

Reactions: Bastod

Scatty

Dec 3, 2017
Plenty of submission domination left in the gang ash path. For the moment shes just enjoying the cash and her sucess in the role. She has yet to have a deal go bad leaving her in debt or to fall to addiction (along with eva), with debt and addiction established there becomes plenty of room for more blackmail/dominance.

And lets not forget that the gang path covers eva even if ash is not on that route.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Damn there are still so many branch plots and different intrigues in this game Honestly i was thinking of starting to see at least one or two branching plots getting close to and end or at least some clues letting us know that one's branch of the story will end soon but I still cant see anything like that, still so much potential on each plot available, that's prob why I like this game so much tbh

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Not enough incest and zero goblins on sight XD
Yup, I agree. If this game had a lot of forced sex, corruption or other BS in it, it'd make popular games list easy. Some people hate a game where the whole game is in control of the protagonist. You can control so much in this game. Ashley can be a nun who has failed all her exams. She can be total slut (who sleeps around with everyone and everything) who aced all her exams. Bad Eva/Good Eva/Threesomes/Submission to futa/being a drug dealer/famous on instagram... you name it, all are choices that can be made in this game. So if you want forced sex/corruption through blackmail, go somewhere else.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes