rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I dont like small breast but this game really good. And game needs a walktrough. Tons of choices and you dont know what conclusions triggered by your choice. I dont wanna play over and over again. Even if you do that, maybe you cant find a new scenes either.

Still l dont like small breast.Whit a short hair all of them turn to a male.:tf:

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
What route clears to get the nipple piercing? In mine I didn't have the money to do it for one reason or another even with dating the boyfriend's father.

Edit: Figured it out, asked for money from the father rather then a car. Got piercings.

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
What route clears to get the nipple piercing? In mine I didn't have the money to do it for one reason or another even with dating the boyfriend's father.

Edit: Figured it out, asked for money from the father rather then a car. Got piercings.
There are a few paths, my current play-through I asked for the car and have all the piercings/tattoos, and etc.

hydro13

May 22, 2017
people need to remember there was a major holiday this month and another is right around the corner. pretty much most of this month's stuff was okay.

Slutowner

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Each update makes me more addicted, can't wait to see how Dave finally gives in to his desires ;)
I agree, simple game graphics really but the game play and story had loads of ways of choosing interesting twists that make it great fun.

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
Do the new scenes only happen, when you break up with the boyfriend?
I played through from start multiple times with the open relationship path and the game always stops after the cam sex with the BF. Yet, none of the new scenes sounds like contradicting the open relationship path.

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
Last couple of updates have been good for content and h-scenes, but feel very different to the rest of the paths, like, there are scenes that aren't nearly as dependant on previous choices to unlock them, can spend the whole game telling Jessica to fuck off, staying loyal to Eric, and through one dialogue choice suddenly you're an exploring lesbian. Or you can never once cheat on Eric and suddenly there's a good girl dialogue choice to have a threesome with someone's cock up your ass?

Hurmur

Mar 25, 2017
I dont like small breast but this game really good. And game needs a walktrough. Tons of choices and you dont know what conclusions triggered by your choice. I dont wanna play over and over again. Even if you do that, maybe you cant find a new scenes either.

Still l dont like small breast.Whit a short hair all of them turn to a male.:tf:
Well, lucky for you there's plenty of games that provide humongous jugs.

In this game, the breasts are fine. Definitely not small at all.

Buuuut... I'm just as biased as you, since I do like 'em small and petite. And short hair in some cases. Doesn't make them male.

Reactions: Ragnar and Caligula

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Well, lucky for you there's plenty of games that provide humongous jugs.

In this game, the breasts are fine. Definitely not small at all.

Buuuut... I'm just as biased as you, since I do like 'em small and petite. And short hair in some cases. Doesn't make them male.
Also, we are expected to get a path where we can get fake tits. So there should be something for everyone.

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
Love this game. Please keep on it!. As posted previously, an updated walkthough would be nice if someone would be willing to do it. Only because it seems not all of the important plot decisions are highlighted, so its easy to miss content if you arent careful.

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
I feel like he's a great middle ground between jack and eric. He's not wimpy like eric but he's also not a douche like jack.
Dave's the middle ground between Eric and (good) Eva maybe? His apparent lack of sex drive, low energy and introversion doesn't exactly scream "Jack".

I guess Dave appeals to the players who prefer to aggressively pursue the guy instead of being pursued themselves, as Dave never seem to do that.

Dave is a good guy, don't get me wrong. Just very safe and boring. For Dave to be more interesting, I'd like to see a more playful or more vulnerable side of him. Right now he seems too reserved and aloof. And if there's a reason for that, it should be explored.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. :3

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2016
Dave is a good guy, don't get me wrong. Just very safe and boring. For Dave to be more interesting, I'd like to see a more playful or more vulnerable side of him. Right now he seems too reserved and aloof. And if there's a reason for that, it should be explored.
I for once believe that you can only see more of him as exciting if you go exploring some sort of relation with both him and Eva, a open relation with both of them aware of ash sure is going to spice things up

desideuce

Apr 30, 2017
Is anyone else having this problem?...
I cannot get v 0.10 Beta or v 0.11 Alpha to work. But v 0.08 and v 0.09 Alpha worked fine for me. Trying to figure out how to fix this. Please help. Thanks in advance. (PC version)

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes