Nov 29, 2017
I've been playing this game for awhile and I love it! I just gotta say how much I love how Jessica is, and how she isn't portrayed in a bad light by Eva Kiss. So many shows/books etc make characters like Jessica the 'villain'. I'm just glad she isn't shown like that! Not to mention how hypocritical that would be in the Bad Ashley route.....

So in all I love Jessica and hope to see more of Ashley and Jessica's romance, totally my favorite character next to Ashley.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
well...tis is something different and refreshing. after playing thorugh 3-4 times my thoughts:

✓ Interesting story premise so far
✓ female models with normal body sizes (lol)
✓ interesting visuals althought i think not so many people will like it
✓ many story paths, adds depth for replaying it
- still early build

after all really enjoyd this playthrough, if you are into heavy VN with intringuing choices, my recommendations.

Cheers!

OBVC|$nOI

Aug 10, 2016
There is a news post on patreon about v0.11 Beta, can someone share it?
Hey guys! I just recieved the proofread script for v0.11. I'm still a bit tangled up with Christmassy stuff but I should be able to work on it this afternoon and I'll try to upload the Beta for +$10 patrons before the 30th. Sorry for the delay and many, many thanks for sticking around and supporting my project!

Kisses,

Eva

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The thing that I absolutely hate about this game the most is that it is generally above and beyond most of the other adult games by a significant margin.

Look at it like this. Imagine all these different games as different girls at the bar. And as a player of these games we are like a drunk guy at the bar that goes in Chad style, and takes our pick at fucking any of them we want to.

Each day, and week is different. Sometimes a new girl (game) shows up. Sometimes it's one we already fucked before (a game update)...

In my analogy it's like that 10 out of 10 smoking hot chick that shows up at the bar once a month, that you get to take into the bathroom, and fuck her brains out for 20-30 minutes... Bomb ass sexy fun time... Not only that she also has a great personality, and cool as fuck... You record it and all, and relive those memories a couple of times... Then it hits you. A week has passed. Smoking hot 10/10 girl aint at the bar today. She is working... You are going to have to settle for something else... Then none of the other girls can really get your dick hard like she does, and give you that same hedonistic level of pleasure.

Or in a more simplified analogy this game out once a month or so is like we are a college kid. We live off ramen noodles day in, and day out... Then once in a while we go home to grandma that is a chef who cooks a spectacular home cooked meal. At the time that tasty lasanga that grandma cooks is the best thing in the world... However imaging that meal when it's a couple of weeks, and you been munching on Ramen... It's torture.

pgriffin510

Apr 29, 2017
Version 11 Beta

Two important things:

1- You will probably tun into a "Name not defined: sfv11daring" bug. This is because i forgot to set the variables in the previous update u_u To fix this, you just need to lead a save from before Ashley takes her last Instagram picture. Sorry about that.

2- There is a certain sex scene than can be revisited if you didn't get it before. I'm aware this causes some conflicts with the outfits. This issue will be resolved for the final release.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
That is not a walkthrough or its confusing as hell
Well thats how this game works. And yes, its complicated to explain every single choice. Thats why you do multiple runs to get everything, since you cant get everything in one single run. I really encourage you to do your runs yourself and not after a guide. Do some "100% good" or "100% bad" or "ill corrupt -insert person here-" runs. It will show you the different paths of this game and how deep it can get. This really isn't your quick-wank type of a game that you play once every update.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well thats how this game works. And yes, its complicated to explain every single choice. Thats why you do multiple runs to get everything, since you cant get everything in one single run. I really encourage you to do your runs yourself and not after a guide. Do some "100% good" or "100% bad" or "ill corrupt -insert person here-" runs. It will show you the different paths of this game and how deep it can get. This really isn't your quick-wank type of a game that you play once every update.
Yeah there are so many things going on, a walk-through is pretty hard (and honestly misses the point) to do. You'd need more of a map sort of thing. I've played many times through and I just recently found out Dave can end up in a coma for the first time about a week ago.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I'v been playing this for a few days now and my God this an a amazing game, first when I found it I was turn off by the art style and decided against paying it. However, I started to read a lot of praises for the game and thought to myself, "Maybe I should check it out", so I did.
My opinion of the game; well I am amazed. The story is very intriguing and flows very well and as a player I am interested to discover all the paths in the game. To be honest is one of many pros of the game if you want to see all of what this game has to offer you have to spent some time on it. I tried to bee good and bad and both manners of playing a main character are interesting, yet for me being bad was more exciting. In my opinion if you good you will miss a lot and when you are bad you'll find more content. If I think one of the biggest problem in the game is that the game has no animations but the writing during the sex scenes compensates for lack of animations, so this problem is not as bad.
I am happy I played the game and I'm looking forward to play more.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes