maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016

Here's v0.11 Beta! Sorry for the delay. Once again, ifinite thanks to Blueavenger and to everyone who took the time to report the bugs they have found. I think I got to all of them, but maybe there is still some lurking around. If you find any or see a spelling error, please write them in the comments!
Two important things:

1- You will probably tun into a "Name not defined: sfv11daring" bug. This is because i forgot to set the variables in the previous update u_u To fix this, you just need to lead a save from before Ashley takes her last Instagram picture. Sorry about that.

2- There is a certain sex scene than can be revisited if you didn't get it before. I'm aware this causes some conflicts with the outfits. This issue will be resolved for the final relase.

Hope you enjoy.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I've played the game so much that my saves are a complete mess! I can't barely remember which one is what...
Maybe I should erase everything and restart the whole game with just my two main runs ( Good Girl (favorite) and Gangbanger).

Eva and Jasmin are best girls :test::FeelsGoodMan:
It looks like someone wants a Ash - Jasmin "happy" ending :rolleyes: I like the sub-dom relationship between those two, and I find Jasmin less, less detestable than Jack, for example. I'm curious about her.
As I said, because of the last update, I'm pretty sure it will be possible to "crack her shell" at some point. Maybe not as much as it's possible with Jessica (best girl if you play a Good Ash btw :angel: ), but still. Jasmin clearly can't find any stable relationship and in a way or another, it affects her.

Again, keep in mind everything I say is based on a "Good Girl Ash" point of view.

Reactions: Bastod and Zero919

bolbolbol

Oct 4, 2017

Here's v0.11 Beta! Sorry for the delay. Once again, ifinite thanks to Blueavenger and to everyone who took the time to report the bugs they have found. I think I got to all of them, but maybe there is still some lurking around. If you find any or see a spelling error, please write them in the comments!
Two important things:

1- You will probably tun into a "Name not defined: sfv11daring" bug. This is because i forgot to set the variables in the previous update u_u To fix this, you just need to lead a save from before Ashley takes her last Instagram picture. Sorry about that.

2- There is a certain sex scene than can be revisited if you didn't get it before. I'm aware this causes some conflicts with the outfits. This issue will be resolved for the final relase.

Hope you enjoy.

yo can we get a mega link for the scene list. want to make sure I didnt miss anything. thanks!

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Anybody getting this script error as Good Ash when showing selfie when you get to hangout with Jack, Tyrone, Iris and Jessica?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thought Beta would fix it but apparently not.

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
I think jack is a good guy.

Pros: He is open and up front about his intentions, and he never forces or pressures anyone into doing something they don't really want. He's also generous with his friends, and stands up for them when needed. Those close to him seem to enjoy being around him too. He also knows what he wants, and how to achieve it.

Cons: His life philosophy seems to be centered around hedonism, which while providing pleasure and freedom in the present, usually leads to unhappiness in the long run, since its basically mindless consumption of money and people. He also seems to believe in the concept of a behavioral hierarchy, (alpha/beta) which he applies to other people (like Dave). If someone do not provide any benefit to him in any way, he has no problems cutting them off.

Conclusion: He's selfish, but not in a destructive and malevolent way. He believes in people's ability to make choices for themselves and not be judged for the choices they make. Freedom is more important to him than morality.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I think jack is a good guy.
A good guy who spreads Ashley's picture to the all over internet eventhough she said ''Promise me you won't share''... I am not even saying that he wants to fuck Ashley eventhough he knows she is not single.
BUT! You can say that he is changing to a decent guy if you follow good path and want to have a romantic relationship with him.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Having played some of these past version including the current one I must admit that I like this game more and more. Though I'm generally not a fan of female protagonists this one is well done.
I enjoyed the game after I realized I shouldn't take the story too seriously, otherwise I'd end up with a boring ending. So instead I just went absolute bonkers. It's way more fun that way, I mean I got a car now and I'm in a gang XD

Still, one thing I still miss in games like these is a S/M relationship that's built on love and trust rather than breaking the other person into a stockholm-syndrome.
I mean, that's how healthy S/M relationships work in real life, why not have it in a game that all in all remains quite realistic?

Reactions: T800

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
A good guy who spreads Ashley's picture to the all over internet eventhough she said ''Promise me you won't share''... I am not even saying that he wants to fuck Ashley eventhough he knows she is not single.
BUT! You can say that he is changing to a decent guy if you follow good path and want to have a romantic relationship with him.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the picture. Thats definitely a dick move. I'm not sure why he'd do that either, it just seems counterproductive and petty, seeing as it could only have been spread by him.

Although, him wanting to have sex with ash even if she's in a relationship doesnt necessarily make him bad, as it's up to ash if she wants to give in or not.

If she do, they both get something they want. If she don't, jack will have wasted time on her, she will have denied herself something she might have wanted/lied to herself, and as a result he'll probably think it's not worth wasting more time on her.

I don't think Eric's feelings or morality enters the equation at any point, since he probably don't care about either of those things.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dave can end up in a coma??? Been playing since the start and missed that. God I love this game :)
lol, yep exactly me too. Not sure how many months and playthroughs I've done by this point(I pretty much grabbed this game when it first showed up here), but had totally missed that part.

Fiasco

Jun 2, 2017
I find a small amount of joy in editing the images and script of the game for my own personal use.
Added things like sluttier selfies, having the dad walk in during the first Eric X Ashley sex scene if she's too loud, which gives you the choice the fuck the dad instead, and giving her options to walk around nude in some situations.
It's all just for fun and helps me learn more about python as a language. Win/Win.

Fiasco

Jun 2, 2017
I find a small amount of joy in editing the images and script of the game for my own personal use.
Added things like sluttier selfies, having the dad walk in during the first Eric X Ashley sex scene if she's too loud, which gives you the choice the fuck the dad instead, and giving her options to walk around nude in some situations.
It's all just for fun and helps me learn more about python as a language. Win/Win.
Small edits but I can post more if you people actually give a shit. Good game though, Looking forward to more content.

hazedrunk

Apr 27, 2017
I’m interested in the dad thing. Share the love please

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
having the dad walk in during the first Eric X Ashley sex scene if she's too loud, which gives you the choice the fuck the dad instead, and giving her options to walk around nude in some situations.
Please post it soon because that sounds hot af

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Still, one thing I still miss in games like these is a S/M relationship that's built on love and trust rather than breaking the other person into a stockholm-syndrome.
I mean, that's how healthy S/M relationships work in real life, why not have it in a game that all in all remains quite realistic?
Jasmine route seems to be turning into that, and we have to see what EvaKiss has in store for Ethan/Mom route.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes