rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Well, lucky for you there's plenty of games that provide humongous jugs.

In this game, the breasts are fine. Definitely not small at all.

Buuuut... I'm just as biased as you, since I do like 'em small and petite. And short hair in some cases. Doesn't make them male.
You like small, l like big... I dont see any problem about that. Why did you border yourself to answer? :winkytongue:

Reactions: Chel

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
whats going on that more and more people are not using mega?
I still use it with chrome, but ever since I upgraded Firefox to the newest version, mega always crashes just before the download finishes. I made the mistake of retry in a few times the other day and ended up hitting a transfer quota.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
anyone got a save at the threesome with natasha and damian i know there is a guide but i prefer to get it myself but now im not that bothered just want to see it as i haven't had it yet thanks for any help i will eventually play through it with guide when i have more time but an awesome game one im glad to back.

Hurmur

Mar 25, 2017
Well, lucky for you there's plenty of games that provide humongous jugs.

In this game, the breasts are fine. Definitely not small at all.
You like small, l like big... I dont see any problem about that. Why did you border yourself to answer? :winkytongue:
It was actually just a heads up to the fact that theres plenty of (if not more) games available presenting big boobs than small ones, since those are your thing. And if there is to be enlarged mammas in this game, I do hope it would just be an option. It's been tough to find games for my tastes where boobs aren't size of a bowling balls, figuratively speaking.

:confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Idontknowme

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
anyone got a save at the threesome with natasha and damian i know there is a guide but i prefer to get it myself but now im not that bothered just want to see it as i haven't had it yet thanks for any help i will eventually play through it with guide when i have more time but an awesome game one im glad to back.
This is right as she's going to dinner to meet Damian and Natasha and the threesome. Not sure if it matters but this play-through is basically harem Ash (possibly have some things out of order, may have come after this scene), she is banging/doing:
Has all the tattoos and piercings and "bad girl" clothing options
Jessica
Jack
(did the hot 3-some with Jack and Jess :) )
Eva
Eric's Dad (been getting the cash money and having him buy all the clothes and everything, let him use her completely and got the car)
Doug (just as a fucktoy, told him she don't want none of his clingy shizz, just the D)
Jasmine
Eric via Skype Cuckold (open relationship, gives all the details and uses the biggest dildo)
Working on Dave (naked posing and all that, also warned him so he didn't end up in a coma)
Working on Tyrone (flirted and danced with him at the end)
Natasha and Damien
Did the drug dealer in the alley (all of it)
Full ho on Instagram
Been putting back the drugs and drank
Practicing anal (has all 3 dildos keeps moving up in size whenever possible)
Investigating mom and that client "Norman", wants boobs and has been hinting at Ethan.
Dropped out of school

She hasn't been doing/banging:
Dad
The annoying ugly ass gang-banger dudes and that whole route, i.e. Eva is "good" for the most part and what not, though Ash did have her start to dress sluttier.

Last edited:

Frosthugger

Dec 28, 2017
Is it just me, or do all the female protagonist corruption games have the same problem?
The corruption progression is innocent->less innocent->a bit adventureous->total slut. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, Ashley's long dress with the cross is stunning, pity it was only used once.

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
Is it just me, or do all the female protagonist corruption games have the same problem?
The corruption progression is innocent->less innocent->a bit adventureous->total slut. Maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, Ashley's long dress with the cross is stunning, pity it was only used once.
Most, but not necessarily this one. I think there's a lot of paths open to innocent/slightly adventurous Ash. You can also start out "bad" and then do a 180 and go "good".

The problem with most 18+ games is a lack of believable / realistic characters, which in turn is a result of the people making the games not being good writers or storytellers. Hell, most of them aren't even game designers. As a result they fall back on tropes, the pacing is way off, and tedium is tacked on as gameplay elements as a way to enhance realism.

GGGB has some issues, but compared to most similar games it's a masterpiece in terms of storytelling, art and character design.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes