taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Eva Kiss posted a new pic (or pics maybe) titled "Good Ashley" for patrons. Any patron here who can post it. Thanks in advance!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
can someone upload the sexy ash picture.

thanks

Reactions: Chel

Brickman

May 26, 2017
It boggles my mind how GGGB is not listed in the "popular games" Only like 3 games have a bigger thread, and I don't think anything has more votes than it.
The Admins have been sleeping on this game for a long time now. DMD and DoD have bigger threads but this game has the best scores and reviews in the whole forum by a long shot.

Fiasco

Jun 2, 2017
Here's some more edits I whipped up for my own custom version of the game. People have asked me to link the custom version but it's not too different from the main game atm besides the edits and some small added scenes. Maybe if I actually end up spending more time on it.

U

User_166761

I just wish devs realized that "bad girls" can dress well and elegantly too, while still behaving like "bad girls" with some people. All these corruption games push the simplistic notion that sexually active girls dress like junkies from the 90's. I think that predictable tropes and cliches should be avoided if you want the game to be successful in the long term.

Knowing Ashley's original personality, I would have expected her to be the kind of girl who still pulls off the "good girl" look while sleeping around. That would have fit her way more, and, in my opinion, it would have added more nuance to her situation, representing the doubts and uncertainties on her mind due to the sudden changes in her life.

Instead we have a character that is becoming so obviously one dimensional (see Katie's Corruption) that I wouldn't be surprised to find a sense of repetition and staleness creeping into the game in future releases.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes