Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys does anyone get an error about the script when Eva starts looking I'm her Instagram I thought it was of the beta but I checked v.11.1 and I still have that issue

Reactions: Nbd24

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
Love this game and not really in a rush for it to be finished, but just wanted to ask if anybody has any idea as to how many more versions until a 1.0 is achieved.

GoldenGateSon

Jun 24, 2017
I really hope you're trolling.
Are you talking about me or the other guy? That's not how versioning works in development. It's not "v0.11" so, 89 more to "1.0". Development just works in iterations, so it could be 2, 5, 10, etc iterations until a developer thinks their product is feature complete. Whenever they decide that the product is done, that's when "v1.0" is shipped.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Love this game and not really in a rush for it to be finished, but just wanted to ask if anybody has any idea as to how many more versions until a 1.0 is achieved.
Nearing the halfway Point of the game. Besides no gamedeveloper in here is using versoning the correct way.

parismilton

May 14, 2017
Here's some more edits I whipped up for my own custom version of the game. People have asked me to link the custom version but it's not too different from the main game atm besides the edits and some small added scenes. Maybe if I actually end up spending more time on it.
i'm interested fam
any of the small scenes or edits involve the father in law guy?

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
It has a pretty bad script error at the end of the day which wasn't in the V.011 final version. I tried playing from scratch as well but that didn't solve it.

Reactions: Nbd24

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys does anyone get an error about the script when Eva starts looking I'm her Instagram I thought it was of the beta but I checked v.11.1 and I still have that issue
getting the same error and also when you show everyone her latest pic on her phone which is weird because I didn't get it in 11 alpha but all the ones after it also towards the end got issues where the game crashes and needs to either rollback or reload but can't advance

Gravis_93

Jan 6, 2018
Can somebody explain how to get to the threesome with Jack an Jessica? Is it after the party with Iris, Tyrone, Jack an Jess? I can ask Jessica to come with me but not Jack

Brickman

May 26, 2017
It has a pretty bad script error at the end of the day which wasn't in the V.011 final version. I tried playing from scratch as well but that didn't solve it.
The error is just at the end of the game. You'r enot missing any content. It seems to be wanting to jump to a label "v12" for v0.12 I presume, that's not there.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
getting the same error and also when you show everyone her latest pic on her phone...
Load a savegame from v0.10 BEFORE Ash takes the last Instagram pic, a new variable had to be added and that's what's causing the error.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Also Eva answered about the crash/bug at the end of the latest version (0.11.1):

Eva said:
This version ENDS after the Jasmin scene. It crashes because there's an wmpty label for the v0.12 content I presume.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes