Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I saw some pics from Ryan, the midage guy of the gym, with a suit.... somebody found any scene of he with a suit????

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Eva doesn't really "need" help in creating her game. She makes a better game by herself than most teams of creators. If she were to hire a team, I would prefer it that the team worked on either art, or scripting, and not touch her writing unless it was just proofreading. I think a talented artist may be of benefit to her projects if they are capable of mimicking her style of drawing, and a coder could definitely save time. However I'd hate for her to lose any form of creative control. The addition of an artist or coder could mean more images, and faster updates.
Yeah, she already got someone to do the proofreading for her. But I'm not sure Id like to see a new guy working on the art, as it seems she's drawing the art by herself that'd be weird if someone else drew the art instead.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
It seems tasteless to tell EK how to work. Anyone who has created something knows how difficult it is to create, stay disciplined, and deliver. Respect the results instead of trying to backseat drive someone else's project. Particularly as this is EK's first project, she should stick to what's working for her. If she gets frustrated or later decides to learn more about coding, that's up to her. And if updates are too slow, that's up to her patrons. Bringing on more people or trying to retool the project with better code could easily derail the momentum with the added overhead of management and learning.

Unless I am working with someone on a project, I'm managing them, or they ask for advice, I'm not going to offer advice on how to work, especially when they are delivering.

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Apparently, the new version has a new variable wherein if you hit 15 bad points on the latest shopping scene, you'll change into Sexy Ash...

feelsbadman.jpg

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Ouch! Getting a lot of heat here. I guess "if it's not broken, why fix it" is the approach most people are taking. I was thinking along the line "prevention is better than cure". Here's to hoping the game doesn't break in the future, nor Eva Kiss!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I don't think there's "a lot of heat" here. Just people who express their opinion. The fact that it is contrary to yours doesn't imply anything else.

Reactions: Nalassa and Hjort

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Oh wow, There's a preview for 0.12 already. Last time there was a gap of 15 days between the preview, and the alpha release for 0.11, so I wonder if that's gonna become the standard. I know December was a hectic month for developers, so it's understandable. The game has also grown a lot since it's early days, so these bigger gaps aren't surprising either.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
The preview generally comes around the 13-14th, the alpha around the 24th and the final version end of month.
For some reason the alpha and the final release in November and the preview in december came a few days early. The final release of december came a few days late, likely because of the holidays.

Chottard

Apr 27, 2017
The guy with the preview-version probably sitting for the PC and reading this thread and thinking "Oh just 8 posts asking about the new version. That is not enough. I need 10 guys asking about, before i share it." :test:
Become a patreon if you like it so much and you don't want to wait

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
I can't seem to activate incest route for v11.1.

Did it get removed? I hope not!

Edit: So I checked the RPA package, the images are still there.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes