killa

Dec 16, 2016
Nothing too advanced. As of now I'm just changing some of the scenes already in game to be a little bit more "revealing", as well as adding in a few extra options/scenarios.
For example, during the first sex scene with Eric if you choose "Fuck Hard" and then refuse to be quiet, Arthur will walk into the room. From there you can tell Arthur to leave/jerk off/or fuck him depending on your karma level.
However, these new scenarios are just edited versions of already existing scenes and don't really affect the story atm.
where can i find your mod ?

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Talk about loooong term consequences! I think I said that once before about Tyrone inviting or not inviting to hang out!
Could you please elaborate some more on precisely which choices these are to get the scholarship?
I have attempted to find out what to do to get this path but seem to run into only getting her average grades.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Could you please elaborate some more on precisely which choices these are to get the scholarship?
I have attempted to find out what to do to get this path but seem to run into only getting her average grades.
Well, you know, go on instagram or study, go out with jessica/bad eva or study; whenever you get options like these choose to study. Apparently you need to study 5 out of 6 times to get good enough scores to get scholarship. Or you could study every time and get highest scores! I'm still trying to figure out if going to park with Dad or "i'm busy" counts or not towards scholarship.

Brickman

May 26, 2017
[QUOTE=" I'm still trying to figure out if going to park with Dad or "i'm busy" counts or not towards scholarship.[/QUOTE]
Yes it does.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I am enjoying this game I got some scenes I never suspected would be here but I am glad I found them

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
some questions, are there any more scene with dad other than the masturbation? Is there any scene with Dave other than the Museum? thought someone said that you could get Jack to send Movies to Eric? did i missunderstand that or is it possible?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
some questions, are there any more scene with dad other than the masturbation? Is there any scene with Dave other than the Museum? thought someone said that you could get Jack to send Movies to Eric? did i missunderstand that or is it possible?
yes, there are 2 scenes where he paints you and yes, possible no

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for helping, do you mean that he Paints Ash twice in the new update?? i tried to get Another scene with him beside the museum but cant find them?
No. He paints Ash twice in the whole game. There are no scenes with Dave in V12 at all, the gallery was in V11.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Buridan

Oct 29, 2017
There are lots of much bigger incest fish to fry. There is one incest scene in the whole game for now and its far in the game and easy to miss. Its also easy to rewrite, like making dad your step-dad or your mom confessing to an affair 20 years ago.
That won't work unfortunately. Here's what a Patreon staff had to say about this:
"I wanted to provide you our definition of incest. We define incest as sexual activity between family members or relatives. We also include larger extended family which means that we don't look only at the blood line, but also at stepfamily members whether or not they are bound by law. If, for example, the characters call each other sister and brother or mother and son, we will review the content as incest."
Aside from being an all-round bummer, I'm also specifically bummed about what this might mean for the dad relationship route. I was really looking forward to seeing it being expanded more, but if Patreon is cracking down on incest content it doesn't seem smart for EvaKiss to put work into something that may have to be completely cut out later on.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016

Edit: Oh you mean ERIC? Sorry, overlooked that. Its of course Dave he's sending the videos to.
Ah okay, thought I missed something. Would be amazing if Eric got to see how Ash got dominated by Jack :eazyHype:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That won't work unfortunately. Here's what a Patreon staff had to say about this:

We also include larger extended family which means that we don't look only at the blood line, but also at stepfamily members whether or not they are bound by law.
Well, talking about being puritans. In any case GGGB has incest as a side fetish, there are tons of incest focused games around to mess with, let's hope for the better in this case.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes