Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
just...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..... you asked :eek:penedeyewink:
The Sabotage Eva route was the highlight of the update for me, hands down: not only in this route Ash evolved into a really manipulative bitch, but the sanctimonious Good Eva was revealed an hypocrite... Both very different characters than what at this point can be in other routes. A little tricky to start that path but really worthy, and good proof that is really easy to miss content after "only" 12 updates (which imo adds a lot to the replayability). Your scene guide is great, btw, nice work.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
Nothing too advanced. As of now I'm just changing some of the scenes already in game to be a little bit more "revealing", as well as adding in a few extra options/scenarios.
For example, during the first sex scene with Eric if you choose "Fuck Hard" and then refuse to be quiet, Arthur will walk into the room. From there you can tell Arthur to leave/jerk off/or fuck him depending on your karma level.
However, these new scenarios are just edited versions of already existing scenes and don't really affect the story atm.
Would you mind sharing your modded version of this game? That sounds like a great icing on an already great cake.

Reactions: Buridan

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Seems like Patreon has nuked Dating my Daughter. Do you think GGGB will be targeted next?
I don't think so, the incest in it is very mild and not the main focus at all. They may pull that "looks too young" bullshit they pulled with Parental Love tho, who knows how low they will stoop?

I'm honestly disgusted with them. A place that paints itself as a haven for creators and then turns around with a main priority of image and forces more censorship and bans than the FCC. I hope horrible shit happens to them and really wish developers would push back a little harder. This is a time for artistic integrity to flourish, not for creators to fold and give in to demands. I know the income is needed but if they are forcing changes to your game, leave them. Tell'em to rot. Fuck Patreon

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Seems like Patreon has nuked Dating my Daughter. Do you think GGGB will be targeted next?
There are lots of much bigger incest fish to fry. There is one incest scene in the whole game for now and its far in the game and easy to miss. Its also easy to rewrite, like making dad your step-dad or your mom confessing to an affair 20 years ago.

T

TMWSTW

There are lots of much bigger incest fish to fry. There is one incest scene in the whole game for now and its far in the game and easy to miss. Its also easy to rewrite, like making dad your step-dad or your mom confessing to an affair 20 years ago.
There's a game that's banned on here that's on Patreon making almost $4k a month that has incest and some young looking characters. It was briefly taken down and then allowed back up with just a separate patch required to actually play it so I'm not too worried about this game as its content is pretty mild in comparison (at least on Patreon's scale).
Then again they do seem to take everything on a case-by-case basis.

d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
There's a game that's banned on here that's on Patreon making almost $4k a month that has incest and some young looking characters. It was briefly taken down and then allowed back up with just a separate patch required to actually play it so I'm not too worried about this game as its content is pretty mild in comparison (at least on Patreon's scale).
Then again they do seem to take everything on a case-by-case basis.
Are you allowed to mention the name of the game?

Reactions: Mwanted

Mathmin87

May 22, 2017
The game will not launch for me. The first screen just flashes for a moment and the game closes right after that. In some version long ago the game worked perfectly fine.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
The game will not launch for me. The first screen just flashes for a moment and the game closes right after that. In some version long ago the game worked perfectly fine.
Try deleting presplash.png in the game\ directory

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes