d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
Yes, it has been brought up and explained many times.
Unfortunately a few positive reviews ("popular" is judged by popularity. meaning that a game with 1,000 mixed reviews is popular, whereas a game with only 2 positive reviews is not) or the opinion of the famous "d34dsp4wn" (also known as the Roger Ebert of F95zone) does not make the game eligible to be a part of the "Popular Games" section.
Please. I wish I was at Ebert's level. Right now, I'm like some unknown critic over at the local newspaper in Portland. :D

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Well, some people like it long... but this game is only going to get thicker and thicker as each update comes, not too long. Thick is good, it'll fill it up. You know what I'm saying?! :p

Reactions: mesoru

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Found 3 bugs on the 'good Ash' path: Not defined are 'newsexy', sfv10daring' and 'work'. I know, with all that branching and sidestories coding is very difficult but I hope this helps.
Last one is from this update, it has already been reported, but I'm afraid the other 2 are not bugs but new variables that had to be created ("newsexy" at the start of v0.11.1 and "sfv10daring" after the daring instagram pic in v0.10) and they are creating troubles for you because you are playing a save from later than that created from a release -alpha or beta- that didn't have them... Just reaload a save from before Ash takes the Instagram pics in v0.10 and both "bugs" will disappear for you, if not every time that variables are called you're gonna experience them.

As a rule of thumb is better not to keep saves from alpha or beta version of a release as this kind of things can happen with them, many times new variables are added during the betatesting.

Reactions: Buridan and othello

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
I do not know if it has been answered and I know I have asked before but at that time it wasnt answered at that time.
The moment I start the game (click on the GoodGirlGoneBad) it starts but crashes instantly. How do I stop this?

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I do not know if it has been answered and I know I have asked before but at that time it wasnt answered at that time.
The moment I start the game (click on the GoodGirlGoneBad) it starts but crashes instantly. How do I stop this?
Delete or rename "presplash.png" in "game" folder. And yes, it has been asked and answered multiple times :)

Reactions: schaapjes

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I always forget, does the alpha have all the content of the next update or is it just a sneak peak?
No, that's the preview. A couple of times a short scene has been added last minute in the final version, but usually the alpha version has all the content of the update.

Just to clarify the version snafu:

- Preview: Just the first 2-3 scenes of the update. Not proofreaded nor betatested.
- Alpha: Usually full content of the update but still not proofreaded and only partially betatested (the preview scenes).
- Beta: Usually full content of the update, proofreaded and partially betatested (some bugs can escape the first filter).
- Final: Full content of the update, proofreaded and betatested (very rarely a bug remains till next release).

Pervy Lad

Jun 10, 2017
No, that's the preview. A couple of times a short scene has been added last minute in the final version, but usually the alpha version has all the content of the update.

Just to clarify the version snafu:

- Preview: Just the first 2-3 scenes of the update. Not proofreaded nor betatested.
- Alpha: Usually full content of the update but still not proofreaded and only partially betatested (the preview scenes).
- Beta: Usually full content of the update, proofreaded and partially betatested (some bugs can escape the first filter).
- Final: Full content of the update, proofreaded and betatested (very rarely a bug remains till next release).
Thanks bud.

Reactions: Namco15

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I LOve this game, multiple branches and a very good taste for the small details.........in my opinión only a bad point, i don´t like bad Ashleys dresses, are too provocative. I think if you want a job you need to put a suitable suit, not a slut suit....its my opinión. But Its an AWESOME GAME, the best game, no doubt for me, EVA is doing an amazing job

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes