bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Any have screen shots of the "new eva-jack" scene I'm interested but I don't feel like making another save rn

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
This was done in the V11.1 mini-update. Also gone "Would you like me to call you Daddy?" when you met Eric's dad for the first time.
I still got "Would you like to call me Daddy?" on v12 Alpha.

I'm really liking the Good Ash/Good Eva lesbian path. Especially when...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Namco15

Chyngo

Nov 2, 2017
Just for all the people that are looking for an updated walkthrough... MWeb wrote one for the v0.10 it's not up to date, but it's the most complete that i've found. Here you have the post with the for the two paths.
Enjoy!

knolle1220

Jan 3, 2018
this patch bit of short content or did i miss something? .. i was on bad route ( selling drugs etc.) even the sugar daddy route and kinda good girl route ..

pingp

Apr 14, 2017
$6800, SO What? you jealous?

As I said before, You can look at that Alx creating The Beast and the Bitch 2 .
Its over ONE YEAR, every mouth he can catch $1360 and the patron have NOTHING, just four pictures. Eva kiss is working very hard, can every mouth update in time, and every update have great scenes. Its not deserve patrons supporting her?

Reactions: Nbd24 and redliight

d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
Out of curiosity, has an explanation ever been given about why this game is not in the "Popular Games" section? It has a higher reviewed rating than most of the other games in that section as well as more reviews in general, not to mention the quality, IMO, far outshines most of the other games.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
The update was good but I really wish it would have been capped on with a Tyrone scene. It's way overdue imo. Still looking forward to scenes with Dave and how EvaKiss deals with the whole breast implants thing if he actually plans on putting that into the game.

Reactions: redliight

othello

May 30, 2017
Found 3 bugs on the 'good Ash' path: Not defined are 'newsexy', sfv10daring' and 'work'. I know, with all that branching and sidestories coding is very difficult but I hope this helps.

T

TMWSTW

Out of curiosity, has an explanation ever been given about why this game is not in the "Popular Games" section? It has a higher reviewed rating than most of the other games in that section as well as more reviews in general, not to mention the quality, IMO, far outshines most of the other games.
Yes, it has been brought up and explained many times.
Unfortunately a few positive reviews ("popular" is judged by popularity. meaning that a game with 1,000 mixed reviews is popular, whereas a game with only 2 positive reviews is not) or the opinion of the famous "d34dsp4wn" (also known as the Roger Ebert of F95zone) does not make the game eligible to be a part of the "Popular Games" section.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes