Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Come on, story developing is slow, am tired of incest. Why you all peoples have this stupid fetish.
All girl are submissives like always in that kind of game.
Corruption without smoking anything, only sniffing drug sometime, body modification is slow.
Make up, hair and relooking developing is slow.

I gain 2000$ each month working 40hrs each week.
And Eva Kiss gain 6800$ each month to put some sketch and some text line.
Are you all dumb? Or just addict?

The game is realy cool, but for 6800$ month, that Eva Kiss found a gang of fish, and am in this gang too waiting for practically nothing each month...

Sorry but I was realy upset by this update after waiting one month.
even if this game still the best visual novel.
At this speed, we will see ashley breast implant and more whore-junky-slutty ashley in 2 years
So, if it require so little to make so much. Why don't you do something similar yourself when it so easy and simple right? With a game that have so many different paths its not easy to have a update that have plenty of content for your chosen path when the creator have to try balance it out between all the paths, to keep the players if not happy at least content.

Reactions: Buridan and Nbd24

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
im cannot continue with my last savegame v.10 im go to sleep and the tanks for support this game apear

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
This game is probably the best out there. I play 6 different routes and I think I'm missing some content. I'm pretty certain I'll have to make some new playthroughs. One thing I was wondering is if there's an option to be in a semi-bad routhe and keep the incest option available. In the beginning I thought I had it, I made bad choices and still could fantasize about dad but after a while I think this option was abandoned by the dev...

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Jesus fuckin Christ, I just played the update with my Good Girl save (27/10 points) and *NOTHING* happened at all XDXD
Let me summarize the situation: I didn't follow the incest route, Eva is a turbobitch that broke up with Dave, I don't give a damn about Jack and Iris, I turned down Tyrone back then, I'm only interested in Jessica (mostly!) then Jasmin (a bit less but still) and Ash has no sugar daddy.
Basically, the update was only about getting ready for the new job and the driving licence, embracing Instagram and posting hot pics, creating wishlist and a PayPal account...
My Ash, in that run, is such a nice girl she didn't get any attention *at all*. I'm not even frustrated since I didn't expect that to happen. That's actually pretty fun and accurate, sometimes nothing happen in life and you just prepare yourself for the storm. XD

I'll load the bad girl/gangbanger save now, to see the difference, but damn it made me laugh when I saw the "Hey, it's over for now! :tf:" screen.
I guess that will be unavoidable in future relases aswell, since there are so many variables to the story. A new update can have lots of scenes and new content but if you stick to one single playthrough you'll only get one or two scenes and feel there was little progress. However, looking at the whole picture, the finished game will be amazing, with a lot of depth to the choices and routes you can follow. It's still in developement and it already has a ton of replayability, wich is mind-blowing. And all of this done by a single person.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Average update, once more Bad Ash got all the action, It's obvious that EvaKiss doesn't know what to do with Good Ash. You can get some incest route ant that is.
Meanwhile Bad Ash/Good Eva is evolving nicely, I expect some drama down the line after this update. Also really interested in The Wheel thing, let's hope for the better (kinkier) in that route :evilsmile:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
after ash plays with eva and eva tells here she thinks she is in love with her, is there an answer for ash to say the same? i got only 2 choices friends and stop fucking

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Average update, once more Bad Ash got all the action, It's obvious that EvaKiss doesn't know what to do with Good Ash. You can get some incest route ant that is.
Meanwhile Bad Ash/Good Eva is evolving nicely, I expect some drama down the line after this update. Also really interested in The Wheel thing, let's hope for the better (kinkier) in that route :evilsmile:
But isnt Good Ash getting the new Job with the guy from the fitness center? Most Bad Ash-Player wont see this route.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
after ash plays with eva and eva tells here she thinks she is in love with her, is there an answer for ash to say the same? i got only 2 choices friends and stop fucking
Yes there is, you need 15 good points and Ash not being a thug (in Enrico's gang).

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
But isnt Good Ash getting the new Job with the guy from the fitness center? Most Bad Ash-Player wont see this route.
Yep, is kind of difficult for a Bad Ash to get the job, so it seems that could be a route tailored to a Good Ash.

Anyhow is true that for a Good Ash who ALSO is not at least friendly with Eva the update is rather short. If they are still friends (or of course in the lesbian path) no problem, girls night out it is, an even being almost a nun she can choose to hook up with the asian and black guys, or netflix and chill at home (or not to, of course, there is content there anyhow); but if they have fallen apart there is no content at all that night, that is kind of the center of this update.

Add to that the 2 other sex scenes related to the sugar daddy route and you end up with an update that is more wide than long. And that is bound to happen more every time I'd guess... I'm not really concerned because I play many routes, but I understand that people that choose to play only one or two can be dissapointed.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Just did a play through being good..ish concentrating on jack. Had sex only once with Jack towards the end of .11 but it felt such a satisfactory play through. This game/VN whatever one wants to call it is superb. EK totally deserves his monthly patreonage whatever some green eyed members may say.

Buridan

Oct 29, 2017
Noticed that the "I'd rather be with Dave" option at the very beginning gym conversation with Eva has been replaced with "I don't know... sometimes I think I could do better". Which I think is a great change. The older line seemed just out of place, you're this good girl and out of the blue you're telling your best friend you fancy her boyfriend?

Small change but I really like it, I quite like Good Ash but Eric is just the lamest. I didn't like having to choose between "yeah I 100% love Eric" and "hey btw I have the hots for your boyfriend".

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Just one thing: Imho the lesbian route with Eva can also be considered part of the Good Ash route. It's very easy to start it with just a few bad karma points (less than Ash would have in the incest route as of now) and without fucking Jack or any other one. And also after this update it seems that in order to begin a more romantic relationship with her you'll need an at least good-ish Ashley with 15 good points and not being a thug.

So, while I agree that some good Ashes didn't get much attention this update, it can also be said that it depends on what you consider the Good Ash route to be, because there are many of them: the nun/faithful one, the one that did a clean break-up, the incest route, the Eva/Jess lesbian, the one that's in love with Dave, even the possibly swinger path... and some of them did get some content lately.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just one thing: Imho the lesbian route with Eva can also be considered part of the Good Ash route.
Well, I made a route in which Ash got alone with Eva, Jessika, Anastashia and Eric's father, to see the lesbian stuff. Don't know how many bad points are neede to start Eva's route.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Well, I made a route in which Ash got alone with Eva, Jessika, Anastashia and Eric's father, to see the lesbian stuff. Don't know how many bad points are neede to start Eva's route.
Just 5 before the first visit to the sauna -you can even erase most of them later with other choices- and then don't let Eva go with Jack after the first drinking game (but Ash can reject Jack later in his car and doesn't have to fuck him). After that you can start the lesbian Eva path as usual at Eric's goodbye party, and have an Ashley as good as you want (no gangbangers, no sugar daddy or whatever clearly related to the Bad path) and in a relationship with Eric or not.

That's why I said the Eva lesbian path isn't exclusive to Bad Ash.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Bad Ash/Bad Eva are friends, Eva is no longer with Dave, she will call Ash to party.
Hmm, Good Ash can also remain friendly with a reformed Eva (after Dave was assaulted) and they will have a girls night out. If Eva was dumped by Dave (because Ash encouraged him to do so) the 4some is also a possibility. That's another Good Ash that can see some action in this update.

Really it's a matter of trying different paths, there are more content and possibilities that it seems at first glance

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes