stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@AnonSS00 , from what I remember, you must flirt with the Big Brother guy (forgot his name) and make him drive you home on the second evening. You don't have to go to his house, but if he takes Eva she ends up brainwashed by his magical dick.

Reactions: Bastod

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
@stoper ,dude i tried but when i flirt with Jack (i think is he who you mean) but always eva ends like you say ''Brainwashing'' What is the steps i need to follow becauese i tried even since the beggining but nothing happen and ends bad.

@bosa43 What is the name of that two girls?

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Aww damn it, i was hoping that we could get with the black guy if we rejected Mark but oh well. Still an amazing update.

Reactions: Nbd24

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Hey guys I've a question (I'm trying new playthroughs): reading you here I just realized there are scenes where Ashley calls Eric while doing some other guy (I guess Arthur), am I correct or I misinterpreted you? And if I'm correct, what are the prerequisites? You need to not "leave" Eric?

ty
Not exactly, is Eric the one who calls Arthur but Ash can choose to speak to him. It doesn't matter if Ash is in a relationship with Eric or not, but she can be (you don't need to break up with him in order to get the scene) and if that's the case the conversation will be a bit diferent. You have to be in the Sugar Daddy route.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Noticed that the "I'd rather be with Dave" has been replaced.
This was done in the V11.1 mini-update. Also gone "Would you like me to call you Daddy?" when you met Eric's dad for the first time.
Edit: "Would you like me to call you Daddy?" was only replaced when you don't buy the red dress. It was not reachable there as you can't get the necessary 4 bad points without the dress.

Reactions: Buridan

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
@Mwanted @Tholio Please follow site rules

Second @Mwanted the user who tried to help you did do the right thing. They placed the image that was spoiler to the game inside a spoiler. Its common sense to not possibly click on spoiler tags? But due to how you reacted and treated other people, all posts are removed and warnings issued.

Further discussion of this drama will result in 5 day thread bans.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Really it's a matter of trying different paths, there are more content and possibilities that it seems at first glance
That's one of the things I like about this game, since the beginning you can follow several paths, decisions matter here. It's not another get fucked or don'r story.

Reactions: Nbd24 and dav121

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
I don't know the right one, but... Emilia Clarke?
I mean, come on!
After Terminator: Genesis i don't know was her but i think then now i care to know is ¿Who is the girl with the black dress and how i get the lesbian path? step for step please because i try everything but nothing works

Edit: i forgot upload the pic

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
how i get the lesbian path? step for step please because i try everything but nothing works
Really I explained this just 3 post, only 3 post, above the one you asked it for the first time. It's not that difficult to search a little before asking...

Anyway: get 5 bad karma points before the jacuzzi scene with Jack and Eva (if you don't know how check the walkthrough in the first post), don't let Eva go with Jack after the drinking game a little later (Ash doesn't have to fuck Jack if you don't want to), at Eric's goodbye party when Wilson appears select the option "pretend to be lesbians". That's it. From then on just say you liked it and say to her if she wants to do it again at the showers in the gym.

Reactions: dav121

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Really I explained this just 3 post, only 3 post, above the one you asked it for the first time. It's not that difficult to search a little before asking...

Anyway: get 5 bad karma points before the jacuzzi scene with Jack and Eva (if you don't know how check the walkthrough in the first post), don't let Eva go with Jack after the drinking game a little later (Ash doesn't have to fuck Jack if you don't want to), at Eric's goodbye party when Wilson appears select the option "pretend to be lesbians". That's it. From then on just say you liked it, don

Thanks Dude

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
@stoper ,dude i tried but when i flirt with Jack (i think is he who you mean) but always eva ends like you say ''Brainwashing'' What is the steps i need to follow becauese i tried even since the beggining but nothing happen and ends bad.

@bosa43 What is the name of that two girls?
left is Emilia Clarke, Right is "The tiara flasher" from GGW

Reactions: AnonSS00 and Pagot
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes