garkhan

Nov 13, 2017
Come on, story developing is slow, am tired of incest. Why you all peoples have this stupid fetish.
All girl are submissives like always in that kind of game.
Corruption without smoking anything, only sniffing drug sometime, body modification is slow.
Make up, hair and relooking developing is slow.

I gain 2000$ each month working 40hrs each week.
And Eva Kiss gain 6800$ each month to put some sketch and some text line.
Are you all dumb? Or just addict?

The game is realy cool, but for 6800$ month, that Eva Kiss found a gang of fish, and am in this gang too waiting for practically nothing each month...

Sorry but I was realy upset by this update after waiting one month.
even if this game still the best visual novel.
At this speed, we will see ashley breast implant and more whore-junky-slutty ashley in 2 years

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
Come on, story developing is slow, am tired of incest. Why you all peoples have this stupid fetish.
Corruption without smoking anything, only sniffing drug sometime, body modification is slow.

The game is realy cool, but for 6800$ month, that Eva Kiss found a gang of fish, and am in this gang too waiting for practically nothing each month...

At this speed, we will see ashley breast implant and more whore-junky-slutty ashley in 2 years
As an self employed artist you can make nothing, just enough, a good living or a fortune. Entrepreneurship has both risks and rewards. That is Capitalism.

Madkunta

Jun 14, 2017

Man what an entitled jerk you are; you don't spend a dime for this game but you're making complaints against one of the better games out there.

- Always on time updates
- Updates always have content, no "rehashing of old content".
- Unique story where choices actually change the outcome of the game.

You're really naive if you think these games are just some doodling with text after lol.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone got the eva sabotage scene? Been replaying and trying everything to get it but no good.
You have to either:
- Be enemy with Eva and bad points > 19 . You will be given the option when you're over his house for the second painting
- Have flirted with Dave at the gym, then when you called him for the second painting, he would say it's not a good idea and hang up. Then you are given the option to sabotage their relationship.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
You have to either:
- Be enemy with Eva and bad points > 19 . You will be given the option when you're over his house for the second painting
- Have flirted with Dave at the gym, then when you called him for the second painting, he would say it's not a good idea and hang up. Then you are given the option to sabotage their relationship.
Out of curiosity are those the only options? In mine we're enemies and he did the second painting, when she sees it she's pretty pissed but he's flirty... am I dead in the water or is there a less damning path to breaking them up?

Sinvx

Aug 9, 2017
I just did a new playthrough in this version, I don't know if this has always been in he game, but I went 60/40 with Good/bad and focused on Jack. Probably one of the more interesting playthroughs ive had. Every other play through Ashley is just another girl to Jack, but in this playthrough, hes in love with Ashley, I found it very amusing. Especially the Jessica/Ash/Jack threesome.

Reactions: Bastod

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017

While i do understand a bit of your crankiness, but everyone has their fetish. Acting all righteous and entitled will get you nowhere other than looking like some 15 throwing tantrum.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Jesus fuckin Christ, I just played the update with my Good Girl save (27/10 points) and *NOTHING* happened at all XDXD
Let me summarize the situation: I didn't follow the incest route, Eva is a turbobitch that broke up with Dave, I don't give a damn about Jack and Iris, I turned down Tyrone back then, I'm only interested in Jessica (mostly!) then Jasmin (a bit less but still) and Ash has no sugar daddy.
Basically, the update was only about getting ready for the new job and the driving licence, embracing Instagram and posting hot pics, creating wishlist and a PayPal account...
My Ash, in that run, is such a nice girl she didn't get any attention *at all*. I'm not even frustrated since I didn't expect that to happen. That's actually pretty fun and accurate, sometimes nothing happen in life and you just prepare yourself for the storm. XD

I'll load the bad girl/gangbanger save now, to see the difference, but damn it made me laugh when I saw the "Hey, it's over for now! :tf:" screen.

_Zebra_

Jun 24, 2017
How do you get "Good Eva – Jack" scene ?
- be with Jack;
- flirt with Dave;
- nude first drawing scene;
- before the pharmacy scene, tell Eva to fuck off, or something like that;
- after gym say that you want Dave;
- go with Dave to the beach but ignore him and do everything with Jack;
- after this you should have the sabotage relationship option;
- when you visit Eva home, make her forgive you;
- and I think this is it.. choose Jack in V12; (Wilson and Doug are not good options)

There could be other options too(the beach scene should be optional).

Reactions: Chottard

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I'm more curious on how we get Iris and Doug scene.
You need to have Arthur as your sugar daddy, then spy on Iris when she brings Doug at home (yeah it's glaucous as hell).
Iris is in competition with Ashley, so maybe there's other triggers earlier in the game. If Ash never fucked Doug, I guess the scene doesn't occur, or maybe it's just different.

Reactions: Ser Maggot
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes