Buridan

Oct 29, 2017
I started this game yesterday at 9PM, expecting to run out of content in a couple of hours... ended up glued to the computer for almost 12 hours straight.

This game is really remarkable. It's set a new gold standard for me against which I'll measure all other erotic Ren'Py and text heavy games with semi-branching stories. The writing is good, the coding is solid, and the art is fantastic. The fact that it seems to be all the work of one person is kind of insane.

I did several playthroughs where I had Ash 'fall off the wagon' at various points, and they mostly made sense within the story, which I thought was pretty cool. I think the temptation with these kinds of games is to go for extreme binary playthroughs of fully chaste or fully slutty, but I actually think the best experience with GGGB is to be found somewhere in the middle.

Scattered thoughts:
- in one of the playthroughs, with some light savescumming I was able to get a character with moderately high (18-23ish) Good and Bad points. It's a little odd that I could have Ash whoring herself out to her boyfriend's dad and still be consider herself a 'good girl'. I could see this making sense with an Ash who does normal hookups like Doug, but Arthur definitely feels like a 'bad girl' fling.
- there needs to be more points of entry with the dad. As far as I can tell, you need to have enough Good points when the first dad event rolls around to even unlock the incest option, and if you miss that (rather high) point check very early on that's it, even though the game sort of hints at the dad viewing Ash in a sexual/romantic manner in several subsequent dad events. I was surprised that doing a good-girl Ash playthrough still gives you an in with Arthur, just later at the dinner table. I'd love for something similar with the dad, where a bad-girl Ash can still do something with him.
- I kinda thought there would be more stark negatives to drug use other than lowered inhibition. I wanted to see a storyline where Ash and Jessica/Eva spiral into becoming full-on junkies.
- it's distractingly weird that the stereotypical Latino gangbangers are called Wilson and Edgar.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I started this game yesterday at 9PM, expecting to run out of content in a couple of hours... ended up glued to the computer for almost 12 hours straight.

This game is really remarkable. It's set a new gold standard for me against which I'll measure all other erotic Ren'Py and text heavy games with semi-branching stories. The writing is good, the coding is solid, and the art is fantastic. The fact that it seems to be all the work of one person is kind of insane.

I did several playthroughs where I had Ash 'fall off the wagon' at various points, and they mostly made sense within the story, which I thought was pretty cool. I think the temptation with these kinds of games is to go for extreme binary playthroughs of fully chaste or fully slutty, but I actually think the best experience with GGGB is to be found somewhere in the middle.
Yeah, I know the feeling. And no, the best experience in not slutty or chaste or in the middle: is just "choice however you want to roleplay and go with it". This game is that good. If some time from now you want to delve deeper in what's behind the scene I suggest you to learn how to "uncompress" the script file and read it with a proper sw: you can easily find all the variables and the relative checks within the story text :)
The only big bad point I give to the game that caused me to stop supporting (I was there from the beginning with a fair amount) is that the creator (probably bending far too much to patreon new stupid rules) is clearly avoiding the darkest kinks (like the one you suggested or the "domination\submission\taking advantage of" path with Wilson that suddenly turned into the MC becoming the badass bitch drugdealer for no fucking reason). It was really a disappointment for me, didn't expect it. But hey, the game remains good nontherless.

Merkher

Sep 14, 2017
V0.12 Preview

U're welcome!
You guys do know that what he posted is a 0.12 preview version, which was already posted here few days ago, and not the full 0.12 Alpha that was released today, right?

Just making sure. :p

Reactions: xenos87

Fiasco

Jun 2, 2017
What will the mod do/be about? :)
Nothing too advanced. As of now I'm just changing some of the scenes already in game to be a little bit more "revealing", as well as adding in a few extra options/scenarios.
For example, during the first sex scene with Eric if you choose "Fuck Hard" and then refuse to be quiet, Arthur will walk into the room. From there you can tell Arthur to leave/jerk off/or fuck him depending on your karma level.
However, these new scenarios are just edited versions of already existing scenes and don't really affect the story atm.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Nothing too advanced. As of now I'm just changing some of the scenes already in game to be a little bit more "revealing", as well as adding in a few extra options/scenarios.
For example, during the first sex scene with Eric if you choose "Fuck Hard" and then refuse to be quiet, Arthur will walk into the room. From there you can tell Arthur to leave/jerk off/or fuck him depending on your karma level.
However, these new scenarios are just edited versions of already existing scenes and don't really affect the story atm.
Can't wait to see the dialogues changes alongside with those juicy pics :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: The Wicked One
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes