The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Do you think we'll get a proper gangbang with Ashley as the centerpiece if she chose the "gang bitch" route for her (being a ruthless bad girl, presenting herself as a prostitute when she met the leader for the first time...and so on)?
I'm really curious about the implications and the developpment of this side of the story.
Possibly. Not to mention the "Club" her mom and Ethan go to.

parismilton

May 14, 2017
Played the preview, and gotta say; the new scene with the dad is really bad. Bad art, bad story-telling, all around bad. The guy wants to be a better person and fucking creeps on his daughter masturbating? Opens the door without a knock or a courtesy "are you applying friction to your lady parts, my darling?". It doesn't go well with the relationship at all. The "fucking" part at least made some kind of sense -- he just got a job, was getting his life together -- but fucking creeping on your daughter, cumming on her carpet and leaving? Come on.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
"are you applying friction to your lady parts, my darling?"
I died XD What a gentleman he would have been indeed, if he said that.
Didn't get that scene btw, probably because I never got the previous incest scene either.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
I think I need to make a confession here. I have NOT played any of the games, that are listed in the popular games section of this forum! I kid you not!

Out of the 11 "Popular Games" only "Big Brother" and "Dating My Daughter" has more votes than GGGB, while I write this. "Big Brother" has a rating of 3 stars, and "Dating My Daughter" has 4 stars as oppossed to 4.5 stars of GGGB!

Some other games from the "Popular Games" section that do have 4.5 stars ratings are "Dreaming of Dana", "Man of the House" and "Summertime Saga". None of the Main games from the "Popular Games" has 5 stars, some side story, mod or discussion thread does have 5 star ratings.

My question to any moderator reading this is, "What is/are the hidden requirement/s to get into the "Popular Games" section?"

Thank You all, for reading my useless post till the end!

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
Well, as you can see by her patreon feed, then she hasnt posted anything about it. I doubt we have acquired any top secret info :D
I thought I read somewhere around the 20th but I guess not considering we just got a sneak peek the 19th. Oh well, hopefully we'll get it before February.

Musikito

May 28, 2017
IS there a way to get a 3some with Jack and Jessica? because when she offered and we go to Jack's place Jessica suddently dissapear =S

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes