Musikito

May 28, 2017
So can someone lend me a save before Jack and Jessica 3some? because mine is bugged and won't show it even if I load a far away save.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
So can someone lend me a save before Jack and Jessica 3some? because mine is bugged and won't show it even if I load a far away save.
I don't have my save files anymore but I confirm there is a very long, filthy 3-way :heartcoveredeyes:

Have you tried more than once, maybe you can get past the bug with your own files

Musikito

May 28, 2017
I don't have my save files anymore but I confirm there is a very long, filthy 3-way :heartcoveredeyes:

Have you tried more than once, maybe you can get past the bug with your own files
I have tried with more than one save, saves with different choices, even with one telling Jessica that i don't want to be with Jack when they are in Jessica's house, but i always got the same, the moment we go to Jack's house, Jessica just dissapear and i get the scene with Jack alone, also i had the nipple piercing but in that scene they are gone also it shows me with the pink top instead of her last clothes when they are kissing, it's weird.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Hmm, idk. I don't know much about the technical aspects of games honestly. Only bug I ever received was in the last scene before the game ended, and for me that was w the ebony tranny, can't remember her name. Though it is worth noting that scene as well as the 3-way scene are both "unreleased"/still being translated etc. There's a warning once you reach a certain point in the game that says bugs may appear frequently from that point on.

I myself decided to take a long break so that once more updates are released I can play it fresh. Its one of the best games I've played and I'd hate to play it out

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Musikito, if Ashley did not go on a date with Jack and had a one on one with him, Jessica will disappear even when you invite her later. It's a scripting error on Eva Kiss's part and a huge flaw/bug in the game. Doesn't matter even if both Jack and Jessica are interested after party with Tyrone, you won't get the threesome. But apparently, many people here believe Eva Kiss's scripting is OK so far. This is just ver 0.12! If the game goes on like this till ver 1.00 is final, we will definitely see a lot of scripting errors in the future. But, don't mind my ramblings, "Eva Kiss's scripting is not a big issue", says most of GGGB fans. I'm just a minority here.

Musikito

May 28, 2017
Musikito, if Ashley did not go on a date with Jack and had a one on one with him, Jessica will disappear even when you invite her later. It's a scripting error on Eva Kiss's part and a huge flaw/bug in the game. Doesn't matter even if both Jack and Jessica are interested after party with Tyrone, you won't get the threesome. But apparently, many people here believe Eva Kiss's scripting is OK so far. This is just ver 0.12! If the game goes on like this till ver 1.00 is final, we will definitely see a lot of scripting errors in the future. But, don't mind my ramblings, "Eva Kiss's scripting is not a big issue", says most of GGGB fans. I'm just a minority here.
Thank you, i was finally able to see the 3some, since i didn't go with Jack on a date it bugged.

Chyngo

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, idk. I don't know much about the technical aspects of games honestly. Only bug I ever received was in the last scene before the game ended, and for me that was w the ebony tranny, can't remember her name. Though it is worth noting that scene as well as the 3-way scene are both "unreleased"/still being translated etc. There's a warning once you reach a certain point in the game that says bugs may appear frequently from that point on.

I myself decided to take a long break so that once more updates are released I can play it fresh. Its one of the best games I've played and I'd hate to play it out
That is a bug that everyone gets because there are some code that refers to the next version (0.12) and it isn't released yet, after that scene where all the people get the bug, there would be the typicall picture saying that the version is over and so on.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
The last preview version that was posted here, had a save load near the scene. Probably 2 Minutes Skipping and you get the scene

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
The truth is that bug only appears in the alpha version and was reported and addressed back then. It doesn't happen in the next versions (if Ash didn't fuck Jack before Jess leaves without the 3some being proposed now), but links to alpha are the only one in the post of the first page as of now.

Having bugs in alpha is completely normal and something to be expected, that is what alphas and betatesting are for, if they seem such "huge flaws in the game" for you then perhaps you should wait for the final versions of each release. Btw being in version 0.11 doesn't mean we have 89 more releases to go, version numbers doesn't work like that; in the last Q&A Eva Kiss said we were more or less in the middle of the story after 0.10.

Reactions: 3dtab7

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I have tried with more than one save, saves with different choices, even with one telling Jessica that i don't want to be with Jack when they are in Jessica's house, but i always got the same, the moment we go to Jack's house, Jessica just dissapear and i get the scene with Jack alone, also i had the nipple piercing but in that scene they are gone also it shows me with the pink top instead of her last clothes when they are kissing, it's weird.
That bug was solved. At leat, to me the scene runs fine in all iterations.

Reactions: 3dtab7

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Tried so many times to get Eva/Ash lesbian route ,ignoring all males...etc but nada. can someone point me in the right direction pls?

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes