The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Nothing too advanced. As of now I'm just changing some of the scenes already in game to be a little bit more "revealing", as well as adding in a few extra options/scenarios.
For example, during the first sex scene with Eric if you choose "Fuck Hard" and then refuse to be quiet, Arthur will walk into the room. From there you can tell Arthur to leave/jerk off/or fuck him depending on your karma level.
However, these new scenarios are just edited versions of already existing scenes and don't really affect the story atm.
Holy shit. Should be interesting. I'm always looking for an excuse to replay this game, so I can wait.

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
Fun fact: If I received $0.01 for every time I've refreshed this thread today, I'd have enough to upgrade to a $20 patron subscription and share v.012A with everyone by now. :3

Reactions: 3dtab7 and ceejay

Linger_Dinger

Nov 21, 2017
Fun fact: If I received $0.01 for every time I've refreshed this thread today, I'd have enough to upgrade to a $20 patron subscription and share v.012A with everyone by now. :3
Fun Fact: If I received $1000 for every time I've beat my meat each year, I'd be a millionaire by now.

Reactions: Justanx

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Here is an idea, open a patreon so people support you for the purpose of become patreon on other games you want to share with everyone, see how popular that end up :p

Reactions: Reila

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
There's two scenes with eva if you're on the lesbian path one with you and her and another with the two of you and two guys
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:.next 0.13 will be finally the secret club?

freakster

Oct 31, 2017
How do you get that new scene? Last thing i got was the party with jess, tyrone and jack
That is the end of 0.11 if you did not fancy the gym futa. the described scene is in the current 0.12 alpha, the new scene is tied to the arthur path, so if you want to see it you have to indulge eric`s dad.

Reactions: Robert
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes