Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Dave didn't want to draw Ashley a second time saying he was mad. Where did I go wrong? hmmm do I have to be nice to Eva?

and I meant like a BJ scene or sex.
Woah, hold up. It's possible for Dave to get mad at you? Didn't know that. Anyone knows what triggers that?

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Woah, hold up. It's possible for Dave to get mad at you? Didn't know that. Anyone knows what triggers that?
I think if you flirt with him when you weet him and Eva at the gym, he says you made Eva mad and he desn't want to draw you. You can then choose to sabotage their relationship.

harykaryemp

Jun 3, 2017
Easiest way to get incest is to go go pure daddy's little girl. I have a dedicated save for him where I go pure good. Just pick the good girl options when you can, never be rude or mean to dad, and choose every opportunity to spend time with him.
Hey there,

Any chance of sharing that save (and others if at all possible) ?

I recently lost my HDDs and have a new Windows install with absolutely nothing on :)

P.S. Scrolled around to find some saves (I remember for a fact they were already uploaded but can't find them)

awersja

Sep 25, 2017
Hey there,

Any chance of sharing that save (and others if at all possible) ?

I recently lost my HDDs and have a new Windows install with absolutely nothing on :)

P.S. Scrolled around to find some saves (I remember for a fact they were already uploaded but can't find them)
here, try this one.. i hope it works (save just before dad scene)

hothntr

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah you can easily have both, if you play at the beginning a little bit bad to get Jacks attention and after that you can play your normally good path :)
Also when Eva and Ashley are both bad, you get a "foursome" scene with the girls and the thugs.
Yeah I dont know why, but everytime I play Eva goes bad.. How do I avoid that? No drugs? No party?

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Yeah I dont know why, but everytime I play Eva goes bad.. How do I avoid that? No drugs? No party?
you can avoid Eva going bad by making Ash going bad till the party, then you can keep Ash bad or switch her to good from there after, Eva will stay good.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Ashley needs 5 Bad points before she gets into the Jacuzzi with Jack a Eva. It happens during their first visit to Alpha Fitness. Jack will try to touch Ashley, you can choose to remove his hands and not not take any hit to Bad girl points. Jack will invite Ashley and not Eva to Jessica's Party, don't go to the party. When Jack asks to drive you home after truth or drink game say yes. Now you got good Eva. You can have good Ashley too if you turn Jack down AFTER you get into his car.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Do you think we'll get a proper gangbang with Ashley as the centerpiece if she chose the "gang bitch" route for her (being a ruthless bad girl, presenting herself as a prostitute when she met the leader for the first time...and so on)?
I'm really curious about the implications and the developpment of this side of the story.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes