Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Can anyone tell me what changes Eva
Made in the beginning and is it worth going back and playing it
Everything depends if Eva goes to the first party or not. If MC doesn´t show much interest in Jack at the begining of the game, Eva will go to the party, will consume drugs, and will start her path as "Bad Eva". If MC shows interest in Jack, Eva will not go to the first party, will not consume drugs and will remain "Good Eva". Good Eva can start a path as lesbian girlfriend of MC and Bad Eva can enter in a gang of drug dealers among other things.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
what do you guys think the next few scenes will be?
Wilson didn't have a scene the last 2 updates so he should be due. Ryan is likely too and the 'investigation' into the club will go on, she has a date with Norman for lunch. But that won't lead to a scene. Doug just had a scene in 12 but I wouldn't write off Dave. He's finished with his exhibition and if you go the girlfriend path with Eva, Ashley tells herself that she has to choose between them.
So I'd say Wilson, Dave, Jack and/or Jessica and Natasha (ok, that one might be just wishfull thinking)

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Wilson didn't have a scene the last 2 updates so he should be due. Ryan is likely too and the 'investigation' into the club will go on, she has a date with Norman for lunch. But that won't lead to a scene. Doug just had a scene in 12 but I wouldn't write off Dave. He's finished with his exhibition and if you go the girlfriend path with Eva, Ashley tells herself that she has to choose between them.
So I'd say Wilson, Dave, Jack and/or Jessica and Natasha (ok, that one might be just wishfull thinking)
Oh, right, Wilson. I never follow the drug-dealer "thug"-girl path, so I tend to think of Wilson and Edgar as done. Good point.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
But now i can't find the way to make Ash get both arm and leg tattoo without Eric's dad. Is it still possible to create create full upgrade Ash without steps on sugardaddy path?
That was never possible. You need either Arthur himself to get them for free or 2 money, and without Arthur you can only get 1 for working in the bookstore.

kukugou123

Aug 29, 2017
getting this error when starting game. need help
Log :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
I met the same error too,can somebody help?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
getting this error when starting game. need help
Log :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
I met the same error too,can somebody help?
try searching this thread..
or look

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
I look this thread for a few weeks but it's my first post... so hello everybody! :) I'm a big fan of adult games and tried several of them but I have to say, GGGB is one of the best and my fav game! I remember I have played one of the first version of the game and thought "Not so bad but too bad the story is too short". Then I have almost forgotten it until I found the 0.10 or 11 version of the game and discovered the scenes. Then it was more like: "Wow, there's so much content and this scene are great, wow this one too and one more..." and I replayed it again to discover the different routes and small details...
Some of you have already said what makes GGGB so special and high-rated so I won't say it again... I would just add a thing that I didn't see before (but I've not read the 169 pages, so it might be said once...).
For me what makes GGGB even interesting and well-made is the quality of the characters' facial expression and emotions especially during sex scenes but in dialogues too (the different faces when Eva or Ash are getting into lust, shame or suffering add some spice to the story!). I think that's good Evakiss drawing style is not that strict, so that she can emphasize emotions. For me that's a really really good point compared with a lot of 3D games. I get bored with a lot of them and RPG ones.

I don't know whether Evakiss comes here but if so thanks Eva and keep on with great updates. I'm looking forward 0.13! :)

(and sorry if my language is strange sometimes, I'm not English native)

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
By the way, I have a question on the story too: in the 0.12 version, does anyone know how to get Tyrone and Jessica kiss on the bar (during the bar scene with Ash, Iris, Jack and Tyrone). I know that action exist but I didn't manage to get it even restarting several times and trying different situations. Thanks for the help! :)

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Everything depends if Eva goes to the first party or not. If MC doesn´t show much interest in Jack at the begining of the game, Eva will go to the party, will consume drugs, and will start her path as "Bad Eva". If MC shows interest in Jack, Eva will not go to the first party, will not consume drugs and will remain "Good Eva". Good Eva can start a path as lesbian girlfriend of MC and Bad Eva can enter in a gang of drug dealers among other things.
It's also possible to turn Eva bad or good later in the story. Good Eva will later ask Ashley if she thinks that she should be more adventurous, and Ash has the option to tell her to "try new things" or "stay the way she is."

If you encourage her to have new experiences, then Eva will start to dress like bad Eva. (Stage 1 bad Eva at least, not full on shaved head skank Eva), and in the previous update if you and Eva go clubbing she'll cheat on Dave with a one night stand.

Meanwhile Bad Eva will turn good again if Edgar puts Dave in the hospital.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes