X-Mister-X

Oct 19, 2017
Excuse me. I here began to pereprohodit game again, but Eve does not go to a party of Jessica. Need to choose which specific dialogues? or do need a certain number of points?

Thank you for attention

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Excuse me. I here began to pereprohodit game again, but Eve does not go to a party of Jessica. Need to choose which specific dialogues? or do need a certain number of points?

Thank you for attention
For Eva to go to the first party I think you need to be below 3 bad points, if I 'm remembering correctly. Basically Jack has to go for Eva when you go to gym with her.

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
is there an updated walkthrough, beyond build 0.5? I would just like to know triggers for the different paths

hoolahoop

Jan 14, 2018
look
dl and put screens.rpy into gamedir/game
I tried to do that too paste file in game folder but that didn't work out for me I tried cpl of folder to paste launch delete only common folder contain .rpy files but I hope any idea work out for them

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
I tried to do that too paste file in game folder but that didn't work out for me I tried cpl of folder to paste launch delete only common folder contain .rpy files but I hope any idea work out for them
forget about the whole renpy/common folder thing. after you download the 79326_screens.rpy from the post in that link, you put it in GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc/game folder. then rename it to just screens. after doing that, it apparently only works if you have your volume up to 75. i don't know why but it didn't work when i had it lower, but when i put the volume to 75, it worked.

Reactions: hoolahoop

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Changing the subject... what do you guys think the next few scenes will be? Arthur, Tyrone and (bad) Eva all got scenes in the latest updates. The Music Video chapter ended up with Ash and Jessica going their separate ways with no plans on getting together any time soon. I suspect the developer plans on keeping Dave blueballed for a while longer.

I think we'll see a scene for the "Having a bunch of fuckbuddies" route, and I'd say Doug is due. Probably Ashley will have that coffee with her new boss with a chance at starting something. Maybe we'll get to Ashley's second date with Norman, but Norm is secretive enough about the Wheel Club that I doubt it we'll see the inside of it in the next update. Maybe in her new job Ash will also meet new prospective partners.

Reactions: hoolahoop

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
For Eva to go to the first party I think you need to be below 3 bad points, if I 'm remembering correctly. Basically Jack has to go for Eva when you go to gym with her.
For Eva to go to the party, Jack needs to be more interested in her than in Ashley. The way to do this is to deny Jack's wishes, like not giving him your picture and not showing too much interest in him. As of preview 0.13 version, you also must not warn Eva about Jack. And I made Eva go to party with Ashley having 4 Bad Pts, as you can see in the annexed picture.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Changing the subject... what do you guys think the next few scenes will be? Arthur, Tyrone and (bad) Eva all got scenes in the latest updates. The Music Video chapter ended up with Ash and Jessica going their separate ways with no plans on getting together any time soon. I suspect the developer plans on keeping Dave blueballed for a while longer.

I think we'll see a scene for the "Having a bunch of fuckbuddies" route, and I'd say Doug is due. Probably Ashley will have that coffee with her new boss with a chance at starting something. Maybe we'll get to Ashley's second date with Norman, but Norm is secretive enough about the Wheel Club that I doubt it we'll see the inside of it in the next update. Maybe in her new job Ash will also meet new prospective partners.
Well, I would hope to finally have some action with Dave. Like he would win the art contest and would go out with Ash (maybe with Eva too) to celebrate his victory, in case he wins, or a consolation party in case he doesn't win, because of his efforts to portray Ash as a work of art. From the new characters I would like to see more of Mark and Jolene. And I'm also curious about Tyrone's pool party that was mentioned long ago, and see some action involving Iris.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Well, I would hope to finally have some action with Dave. Like he would win the art contest and would go out with Ash (maybe with Eva too) to celebrate his victory, in case he wins, or a consolation party in case he doesn't win, because of his efforts to portray Ash as a work of art. From the new characters I would like to see more of Mark and Jolene. And I'm also curious about Tyrone's pool party that was mentioned long ago, and see some action involving Iris.
Oh, fuck yeah, foursome with Tyrone, Jolene, Iris and Ashley at the Pool Party.

Don't think we'll get to that party so soon after the music video, though.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Oh, fuck yeah, foursome with Tyrone, Jolene, Iris and Ashley at the Pool Party.

Don't think we'll get to that party so soon after the music video, though.
Why not involve Jessica and the other two dancers too? After all they all participated in the music video! And Iris would tag along because of her insistent obsession with Tyrone, Ashley would invite her as a way to deepen their friendship. Of course Tyrone would also extend the invitation to Jack, as they are buddies and all.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Why not involve Jessica and the other two dancers too? After all they all participated in the music video! And Iris would tag along because of her insistent obsession with Tyrone, Ashley would invite her as a way to deepen their friendship. Of course Tyrone would also extend the invitation to Jack, as they are buddies and all.
Of course. Would be impolite not to.

YaFLCL

Nov 7, 2017
In last update EvaKiss has changed some early game content. It makes game even better. But now i can't find the way to make Ash get both arm and leg tattoo without Eric's dad. Is it still possible to create create full upgrade Ash without steps on sugardaddy path? Any help? Please?

PikachuKnows

Jan 16, 2018
getting this error when starting game. need help
Log :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Is there a way to get the path "lesbian girlfriend with Eva" if Eva has consumed drugs and blowed Jack?

X-Mister-X

Oct 19, 2017
For Eva to go to the party, Jack needs to be more interested in her than in Ashley. The way to do this is to deny Jack's wishes, like not giving him your picture and not showing too much interest in him. As of preview 0.13 version, you also must not warn Eva about Jack. And I made Eva go to party with Ashley having 4 Bad Pts, as you can see in the annexed picture.
Thanks

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes