dundun

Jul 6, 2017
One thing that I've noticed is that now, in the first party, Jessica's Birthday, you can't push away Jack when he tries to kiss you... your options are either letting him or kissing him back, no matter how much you avoid alcohol. The only way to prevent that and the subsequent related options ("Jack kissed me..." or "Who kisses better, me or your boyfriend?") are refusing to go to the party.
That's a bug. The option should be always available. But it's only when Eva is in for Jack. If you keep them apart the option works as it should :)

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
One thing that I've noticed is that now, in the first party, Jessica's Birthday, you can't push away Jack when he tries to kiss you... your options are either letting him or kissing him back, no matter how much you avoid alcohol. The only way to prevent that and the subsequent related options ("Jack kissed me..." or "Who kisses better, me or your boyfriend?") are refusing to go to the party.
Yeah, that happens to me too. And I also can't get to the options, in blue, saying it isn't a good idea to do drugs with Jessica when Ashley visits her, or later to advise her to quit using drugs when Jessica goes to stay the night at Ashley's. Before, both would appear if Ashley had avoided doing drugs up to those points. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if they are unavailable in this update.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Updates have been monthly since July or so.

Just to clarify the version snafu:

- Preview: Just the first 2-3 scenes of the update. Not proofreaded nor betatested.
- Alpha: Usually full content of the update but still not proofreaded and only partially betatested (the preview scenes).
- Beta: Usually full content of the update, proofreaded and partially betatested (some bugs can escape the first filter).
- Final: Full content of the update, proofreaded and betatested (very rarely a bug remains till next release).
Alphas are usually released 10-15 days after the preview, somewhere around the 20-25th. Betas are released 2-3 days after that, and the final version is usually released the last days of the month.

Reactions: Argox

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
What MC needs for becoming girlfriend of Eva? Could bad MC and/or bad Eva become in girlfriends?

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
What MC needs for becoming girlfriend of Eva? Could bad MC and/or bad Eva become in girlfriends?
Let's see, there are not two (good/bad) but 3-4 possible Evas at the moment: good, sexy (a state she can reach either by being reformed after Dave ¡s assaulted or by being encouraged by Ash to be more naughty) and thug.

You can be with a good or a sexy Eva, only if Ash encouraged her to be more naughty, in a lesbian relationship but not with a thug full blown bad Eva or a sexy reformed one at least for now.

To start the lesbian route you have to avoid Eva becoming corrupted by Jack (as of this preview you no longer need to flirt with him), and then select the "pretend to be lesbians" choice at Eric's farewell party. Later, at v0.12, Ash can reciprocate Eva's love when she declares (after the girl's night out or the movie at home) or remain as friends, but the former is only possible for a non-thug Ashley with at least 15 good points.

It's complicated, sure, but the truth is that speaking about good/bad Eva (or Ashley for that matter) it's oversimplifying and starting to not make sense at all.

Reactions: Argox

Aventimo

Sep 10, 2017
Hey, great game having this issue when trying to start can anyone help ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Apr 24, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
File "C:\Users\user\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Just check your sound options, you need to have it not muted and set to 75 i think.

hoolahoop

Jan 14, 2018
Paste screens.rpy to goodgirlgonebad-0.13/renpy/common folder
The thing I was doing wrong to paste it in renpy folder not renpy/common folder
Also dnt forget to rename file to screens
Then try to set volume at 75

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
game.context().run(node)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
i also have this problem and i don't know how to fix it.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
where is screens.rpy? is it game/cache/screens.rpyb ? as that's the only "screens" in the entire GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc folder

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
where is screens.rpy? is it game/cache/screens.rpyb ? as that's the only "screens" in the entire GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc folder
goes to gamedir/game
if you havn't extracted the rpa files, there are no rpy files ;)

Reactions: hoolahoop

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
anything below and incl. renpy is a no-no
thats the actual scripting framework, i would advice to not change anything there
game and below is where your scripts go

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes