the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I got the same error after completely removing 0.12 and replacing it with 0.13 preview.
So to fix the issue i completely removed 0.13 preview and put version 0.12 back and then i replaced all the files from 0.13 preview and the game started again without the error.
To explain it a little better:
I extracted 0.12 place all the files in a folder.
Next i extracted 0.13 preview and placed all those files in the same folder as 0.12 and clicked on Replace the files in the destination.
I clicked on the GoodGirlGoneBad.exe waited for the presplash screen and the game worked normally.
Hope this helps.
personally i would never overwrite a previous version with a current one
you can take the save folder, but even this isn't necessary with a ren'py game, saves are stored seperately in user's data
and in this case, i had no problems with screens.rpy at all
as i told earlier, i would suspect a mixersetting that's raising the exception

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
If the picture is anything close to canonical, that would imply that the suspicion that Arthur was on an incestuous relation with his own daughter is confirmed.

Wouldn't put it past him at all, really. this is a guy who hits on his son's girlfriend regularly.

The idea of Arthur corrupting Eva, either in the sugardaddy route with Ashley's complicity, or as an independent side story would be sweet, though.

Reactions: konig34

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
If the picture is anything close to canonical, that would imply that the suspicion that Arthur was on an incestuous relation with his own daughter is confirmed.

Wouldn't put it past him at all, really. this is a guy who hits on his son's girlfriend regularly.

The idea of Arthur corrupting Eva, either in the sugardaddy route with Ashley's complicity, or as an independent side story would be sweet, though.
I can say that as it's currently written he shouldn't have, or else his dialogue when you and he catch her fucking the jock and watch doesn't make sense, because he spend that whole time commenting on how he always knew she was a slut, and being surprised by just how slutty. If he was fucking her it wouldn't make sense. That said I do assume that he touched her somehow that night you run into her and eric calls.

vintageink

May 11, 2017

It's possible but the choice was made by patreon voters. An earlier vote was Ashley licking cum off her mother's new breasts.

Reactions: T800

Slijen

Nov 22, 2017
How do you accept Tyrone's invitation? I only can refuse
For those having trouble with being able to accept, there's a flag that determines if that option is available or not.

If nothing else works, try this command in the console prior to the Accept/Refuse choice:
noattention = false

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
For those having trouble with being able to accept, there's a flag that determines if that option is available or not.

If nothing else works, try this command in the console prior to the Accept/Refuse choice:
noattention = false
it's alway False or True
the upper letter makes the difference :closedtongue:

Reactions: DarthSeduction

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
GoodGirl is really a multiple choice game.But without a walkthrough or a CG siterip it'll be hard to see the full content of this game.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes