fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Nice!
I like the new interface, and UnRen works just fine making content skipable if it wasnt before..
Looks nice, feels a bit weird to use it tho? Idk, it just seems to feels ..slow?
Like there is a small lag..
Well, the sounds are nice :'D

Really exited for more content in the full 0.13!

Dec 24, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Новая папка\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Новая папка\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Новая папка\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Новая папка\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Новая папка\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Новая папка\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Новая папка\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\Новая папка\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
in the line raising the error the volumelevel of the music mixer is set to 75% of current level
so.. my question is, can you change the volumelevel in preferences?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Yeah thats why I never play the preview, I want to get the full suprise of what's going to happen when I'm playing to the new release :heartcoveredeyes:

desideuce

Apr 30, 2017
I love this game. But beyond v .09, I could never get it to work. It just shows a black presplash and crashes. Any help in fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

I deleted all old versions and installed newest v .13 but no good. :(

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I love this game. But beyond v .09, I could never get it to work. It just shows a black presplash and crashes. Any help in fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

I deleted all old versions and installed newest v .13 but no good. :(
Try deleting presplash.png in "game" folder.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
love this preview and all the new things the music and the sound effects!!!.i wonder is we finally can access the secret club

Pulver

Aug 7, 2016
Starting from the beginning I can't seem to get Bad Eva for the first trip to the Vixxxen club. Anyone tried and got any tips to share?

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
played and I must say I am loving the new interface it looks amazing and very shiny looking I can't wait for the full update

Reactions: mav2099
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes