dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'm going to apologize for posting this here, but what are some other good games with a either primarily lesbian or heavy lesbian content? Also if I enjoyed like slave maker how does Four elements compare?
If you don't mind an older RAGS game, The Lilith Device is pretty good and I think exclusively lesbian:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
what skip button? skipping with tab or ctrl works fine here

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
The one thing that's better about the new interface is the text square. Smaller, more transparent, less intrusive. Also, intro music, that's cool.

Now, I hate to be a choosing beggar whiny baby, but let's be honest here...

Everything else interface-wise looks a lot clumsier, sorry to say. The bottom submenu disappears and with it the ability of quicksaving, skipping or going auto (I'm sure there's keyboard shortcuts, but still...) and is instead replaced with a money / fame counter that doesn't seem to affect the game that much. You can't select story options with the keyboard arrows anymore, in case you wanted to play- ahem- onehandedly, now you'll need to use the mouse. And the *clicking* sound when hovering over one of the choices is a terrible, terrible idea that gets annoying real soon.

It's real good that you can have a good Eva without Ashley going cold steel bitch from the start, though.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
now i get it.. you miss the quick menu
put the file in gamedir/game
should be enabled again

Reactions: T800 and dundun

DrFaker(exSmut3D)

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Getting this error when I run the game

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
if they the dev can balance things just the way they are now - and keep those incest crazed warrior away (don't get me wrong, some incest never hurts but not too much. ya feel me?) i seriously considering to raise my support to ultra just because he/she always on time lol

Oct 25, 2017
The one thing that's better about the new interface is the text square. Smaller, more transparent, less intrusive. Also, intro music, that's cool.

Now, I hate to be a choosing beggar whiny baby, but let's be honest here...

Everything else interface-wise looks a lot clumsier, sorry to say. The bottom submenu disappears and with it the ability of quicksaving, skipping or going auto (I'm sure there's keyboard shortcuts, but still...) and is instead replaced with a money / fame counter that doesn't seem to affect the game that much. You can't select story options with the keyboard arrows anymore, in case you wanted to play- ahem- onehandedly, now you'll need to use the mouse. And the *clicking* sound when hovering over one of the choices is a terrible, terrible idea that gets annoying real soon.

It's real good that you can have a good Eva without Ashley going cold steel bitch from the start, though.
What money stats it Never appeared to me

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
What money stats it Never appeared to me
the two bottom buttons left and right of the screen
left opens a little stats window, right the menu
if you don't see them, open console ( shift + o ) and write show screen more + <enter>

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes