Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Maybe, but we're talking about popularity, not quality.
Now you kinda talking apples and oranges. All these games different and attract different players with a own set of fetish's and desires. Also exposure, how long the game been around etc have an impact on popularity. What Eva Kiss got going for her really good with this game is the different paths and options available for the player. Where other games, you have a habitt of less choices and paths.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Well it says "tweaking a bit" the point system not "completely redoing it", lol. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Anyway a full run using the skip option doesn't take that much time if you are clear about what choices to make. Organizing the savefiles (again) for people that try multiple routes will be tedious, tough.
She already added 4 more possible Good points and a Bad point in the last beta. Also since last release you can see when you spend money. I think it will be just more of that, changes where you get Good/Bad points, you see when you get/spend money. You might even see how much money you have.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

dark2014vader

Sep 14, 2017
Hello,
I want to say that i really like the game and after seeing the latest version i decided to download it again but when i want to unpack it and run the exe my virusscan(bitdefender) says there is a virus with code "Atc4.Detection". my latest version 0.7 did not heva this issue. Can someone please help me, I know its a longshot.
With kind regards and thanks in advance

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
run the exe my virusscan(bitdefender) says there is a virus with code "Atc4.Detection"
If you are sure it's not infected you can (if you downloaded it from here it should be fine). You can also so they may check it.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

siannie

Dec 15, 2017
I hope we get some Dave action in the next update...I just can't bear with the fact that I can't yet corrupt him.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

miserab

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone happen to know where EvaKiss gets the images she uses as backgrounds / locations? I'm interested in making a VN myself, and in using a similar method for defining locations, so I want to get them the same way she does so I don't get in trouble.

Eggplant

Jun 5, 2017
And then Ashley can cheat on him too. Poor Dave.

Me, I hope eventually Ashley gets a chance at banging every single named character in the game. Including Rosa and Sheldon.
Even the landwhale? :coldsweat: But who is Sheldon I dont remember this character

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes