Brickman

May 26, 2017
"I couldn't write more stereotypical characters if I tried to. They lack any meaningful depth and are beyond boring. The story is also a bit far fetched.

On the plus side, the art is very good but it's wasted talent." @Lenor

lul noice review tho. The "They lack any meaningful depth and are beyond boring" especially made my day. Not saying there aint no clichés in GGGB (eg. one among others: Tyrone - black - BBC - rap artist) but all of that doesnt necessarily make a shitty game or whatsoever. The in-depth relation between the different characters and its evolution is one of the many exciting good aspects in this game. Also I'd like to see your talent as a writer to release a top notch golden quality game for us all :eazyHype::eazyHype:
I guess there's bound to be haters everywhere! I can agree that most of the characters fall into your usual tropes, but this is a fapping game, after all, not a drama about the convoluted and complex inner troubles and subcounscious needs of the characters lol. That said, what makes them interesting despite being sterotypical, is the way you can interact with them and how their actions and relationships change organically depending on your choices. And I'd say they are coherent and well written, especially if you compare them to any other erotic game full of big titted moms that become sex crazed after seeing their son's dick just once.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
None that I can think of, sadly. These kinds of games, in the western development scenario, are only being done by creators on Patreon, and most games there are all about fucking your mom, sisters, aunt and daughter or have very poor writing.
Yeah, that's unfortunate (at least for me), still I'm glad I found this hidden jewel. In all the other adult VN with female protagonist I've played you're either an unrealistically stupid woman who gets groped or/and raped daily, or like you said, it's all about incest.

Eggplant

Jun 5, 2017
I thought they done making Big Brother. Also wanted this game to make the popular list so no need to sort it by most replies every time :relievedface:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
i played lots of games but, this game is by far my favorite ! Really good job on this game devs, i love it

• Angry
Reactions: Shades19

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
I'm going to apologize for posting this here, but what are some other good games with a either primarily lesbian or heavy lesbian content? Also if I enjoyed like slave maker how does Four elements compare?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
A game being popular is not based off your personal opinion of its quality.
And at the same time a game being popular is not based off its overall quality. I'm not saying these games are bad but popular doesnt always imply quality either.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I'm going to apologize for posting this here, but what are some other good games with a either primarily lesbian or heavy lesbian content?
Milf's Tale is promising. While there are male options, it leans more to its lesbian angle. Then, there's Coceter Chronicles, where the majority of romance npc's for your female main character is female. Most of the Dharker Studio releases (Galaxy Girls, Negligee) are lesbian VN's.

Speaking of which... I think Good Girl Gone Bad should be getting the lesbian tag by now.

Reactions: Reaverrew
T

TMWSTW

And at the same time a game being popular is not based off its overall quality. I'm not saying these games are bad but popular doesnt always imply quality either.
You say that as if you're disagreeing with me and not just rewording what I said just using more words.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Say what? Point is a popular game doesn't need to reach above 1000 pages on a thread to get featured there. When you say it's far from a game such as Second Happiness which is objectively not close to be a great game then you can't say GGGB doesnt deserve to be on the popular page.

T

TMWSTW

Say what? Point is a popular game doesn't need to reach above 1000 pages on a thread to get featured there. When you say it's far from a game such as Second Happiness which is objectively not close to be a great game then you can't say GGGB doesnt deserve to be on the popular page.
What I'm saying is that the scale for whether or not a game is popular is not based on quality, it's judged by popularity.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
In that case what do you mean by popularity? Checking the forum list by post these are quite close:

• Dual family: 27 reviews, 3,260posts
  • GGGB: 49 reviews, 3,153 posts
  • Corruption: 15 reviews, 2,847 posts

Not sure why these two deserve to get featured on the popular page instead of GGGB. I wouldn't mind anyway cause I like them both I'm just asking

T

TMWSTW

In that case what do you mean by popularity? Checking the forum list by post these are quite close:

• Dual family: 27 reviews, 3,260posts
  • GGGB: 49 reviews, 3,153 posts
  • Corruption: 15 reviews, 2,847 posts

Not sure why these two deserve to get featured on the popular page instead of GGGB. I wouldn't mind anyway cause I like them both I'm just asking
Dual Family has 250,000+ more thread views. Corruption has 40,000+ more thread views.
In my experience female protagonist is much less popular than male, add to that that most sexual/romantic encounters in this game are F/M (only 2 pursuable female characters [not including dickgirl]).

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Dual Family has 250,000+ more thread views. Corruption has 40,000+ more thread views.
In my experience female protagonist is much less popular than male, add to that that most sexual/romantic encounters in this game are F/M (only 2 pursuable female characters [not including dickgirl]).
Not to mention that most sexual encounters are a little too vanilla for some of the players here.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes