guus

Nov 4, 2017
This game strikes a "string"in me. I enjoy it to a extend wich I haven't encountered in other renpy games ( those including the likes of "dreams of desire""dating my daughter" and "mother seduction"). So my thanks for the quick updates.

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
The build up of this game is awesome no doubt. But the background is a bit weak for me though. A good girl suddenly out of the the blue decides to go over to the dark side! Makes no bloody sense! But who cares, It's a fun game to play. I've probably played it over 50 times taking different routes.

Another new game that's on the horizon that I'm really looking forward to is "A Wife and Mother". The MC is total prude. She slowly starts opening up to compliments from men... The story progression is very slow and very realistic. It's only v0.02 but already has hours of content (if you're reading the texts). Renders are 3d and awesome. Maybe you guys would like to check that one out.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
The build up of this game is awesome no doubt. But the background is a bit weak for me though. A good girl suddenly out of the the blue decides to go over to the dark side! Makes no bloody sense! But who cares, It's a fun game to play. I've probably played it over 50 times taking different routes.
I think the idea is that she's been living a fairly sheltered life up until that point, and once she gets a taste for the dark side, things may escalate (but, of course, you can decide to go as slow as you want with the game)

It happens.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
I have zero interest in seeing penises in games that I play. Does that make me a lesbian?
And the most important: Something wrong with that?
I get that. I don't care that much either, but you can skip through some if you need to. It does have some decent lesbian content so I'd say push through the little bit of guy/girl.

I hope that at some point down the road you can remedy some of your good/bad points. I would like to corrupt Eva and keep ash good. Get certain outfits etc. I really want a lesbian scene with fully corrupt eva.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Last Eva's post on patreon:

Jessica has been stuck with the same look for too long! Ashley has been making lots of progress on her looks, and our favourite bad girl can't fall behind. What outfit do you think would suit Sexy Jessica the most? Feel free to leave links in the comments, I'll check them out and draw inspiration to design her new look.
Jessica has been stuck with the same look for too long! Ashley has been making lots of progress on her looks, and our favourite bad girl can't fall behind. What outfit do you think would suit Sexy Jessica the most? Feel free to leave links in the comments, I'll check them out and draw inspiration to design her new look.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017

Good. I begin to miss Jessica, so that would be cool to see her coming back with a new look.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Can you share the new post about rap contest?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016

Tyrone will be dropping his new song "Snow Bunnies" in the next update and I will use the lyrics you guys come up with. I have two candidates already, but if you want to contribute write down in the comments your vision of the song, consisting of 4 to 8 rhymes, and I will choose my favourite and feature it in the game.
You have until the 10th of this month!

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
"I couldn't write more stereotypical characters if I tried to. They lack any meaningful depth and are beyond boring. The story is also a bit far fetched.

On the plus side, the art is very good but it's wasted talent." @Lenor

lul noice review tho. The "They lack any meaningful depth and are beyond boring" especially made my day. Not saying there aint no clichés in GGGB (eg. one among others: Tyrone - black - BBC - rap artist) but all of that doesnt necessarily make a shitty game or whatsoever. The in-depth relation between the different characters and its evolution is one of the many exciting good aspects in this game. Also I'd like to see your talent as a writer to release a top notch golden quality game for us all :eazyHype::eazyHype:

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes