Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
any way to NOT have sex with the gross creepy drug dealers while going the bad girl path?
It depends on what you mean with bad girl path.

In order to meet Enrico Ash need to have sex with Wilson the second time, so if you're talking about the thug/drug dealer route then no, there's no way, Ash have to have sex with them. But for the rest of things more or less related to being a bad girl (cheat on Eric, have Arthur as sugar daddy, sabotage Eva relationship with Dave, sniff on The Wheel bussiness, doing drugs, fuck Jack, etc) Ash doesn't have to fuck the gangbangers at all.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
any way to NOT have sex with the gross creepy drug dealers while going the bad girl path?
Yep, tell them to fuck off the first time at the club or pretend to be lesbian kissing Eva, after that just keep telling them to fuck off.

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
Dumb question how to you screenshot? Also for the shower scene have Ash be bad early in the game you can ignore the drugs in the club. And when Eva confronts you say she is right.

CowMeat

Jun 17, 2017
In my view, it is bad that you don't get an immediate choice to not have sex with the gross drug dealer.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Reaverrew has got a point. There's only a couple of things I find bothersome in the game, and the fact that, when you're eating ice cream with Eva and she proposes to go and see Wilson, the only answer Ashley has is "I don't know, I just don't feel like it" as opposed to "WTF! Those guys literally just tried to murder our boyfriends! Not in a million years!" is the biggest one.

Reactions: Back and thexian99

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
For the Jessica Route is there currently only the two scenes? Also how do you go the Jasmine route? Was playing last night and I was completely missing the massage scene every time

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
For the Jessica Route is there currently only the two scenes? Also how do you go the Jasmine route? Was playing last night and I was completely missing the massage scene every time
There is one scene with Jess and then, depending on your choices, a threesome with Jess/Jack or another scene with Jess. If I'm not mistaken there is also one where you buy drugs but it's not ash/jess they are just in the same place.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There is one scene with Jess and then, depending on your choices, a threesome with Jess/Jack or another scene with Jess. If I'm not mistaken there is also one where you buy drugs but it's not ash/jess they are just in the same place.
Yes there is another one with Ash/Jess, where Jess is giving a blowjow for drugs. Ash can deny to suck another guy off, or suck/fuck him and let him cum in mouth or pussy. But she is not doing anything with Jess.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes