Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
There is another scene after that, that they go all the way. If you are going that route. Not really my thing, but I'd like a ash/mom one

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
There is another scene after that, that they go all the way. If you are going that route. Not really my thing, but I'd like a ash/mom one
You got it wrong there didnt you? They go all the way Before the masturbation scene in an earlier update. Or do you mean they do it again?

hyp01

Aug 11, 2017
This is a scene guide for Good Girl Gone Bad v12 (r1). Hope it helps! :)
Thanks for this!
Really helped me find the harder to get scenes.
Someone should probably link it in the OP since the walkthrough there is out of date

BrokenAJ

Jul 23, 2017
I dont know why but this game keeps crashing when I launch it. Somebody else experiencing this too?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Someone can tell me:
This game has a full lesbian route or I'm forced to have a romance with a guy?

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
You are not force into any route in this game, and yes there is a lesbian(s) route.
So, my question is... i have to date some guys to advance in game or, if i only date girls, i will progress and i can finish the game?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
So, my question is... i have to date some guys to advance in game or, if i only date girls, i will progress and i can finish the game?
you can do the whole game (until now) with no dates, other than your boyfriend at the start.

Except that to stop Eva from having sex with Jack and then becoming a bad girl, which would stop the lesbian route with her, you do have to rack up some "bad girl" points and flirt heavily with him so you can get in the car with Jack after the Truth or Dare game. Once you're in the car with him, you just reject him and from then on you can focus on the girl-on-girl action.

The other two lesbian flings are a route with Jessica, and then when Natasha proposes a threesome with her boyfriend, you accept, do the deed with her, and when the boyfriend asks to join you, you stop the whole thing. That's about it.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
you can do the whole game (until now) with no dates, other than your boyfriend at the start.

Except that to stop Eva from having sex with Jack and then becoming a bad girl, which would stop the lesbian route with her, you do have to rack up some "bad girl" points and flirt heavily with him so you can get in the car with Jack after the Truth or Dare game. Once you're in the car with him, you just reject him and from then on you can focus on the girl-on-girl action.

The other two lesbian flings are a route with Jessica, and then when Natasha proposes a threesome with her boyfriend, you accept, do the deed with her, and when the boyfriend asks to join you, you stop the whole thing. That's about it.

So, so far, do I need to flirt with some boys to start having the option of flirting with girls?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
So, so far, do I need to flirt with some boys to start having the option of flirting with girls?
Yes, technically Ash starts the game as straight hetero. To get the lesbian path, you need to flirt with Jack, DO NOT allow Eva to go home with him after the first bar scene. Make sure Jack takes you home, then you can turn him down so nothing happens. After that point you can "experiment" with Eva, which will evolve into a lesbian relationship. It's a little tricky to get in the beginning, but worth it.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Wow, you really are against any hetero relationship for Eva, seems. Consider the heroine starts in a relationship with a boy. She sure can find love in the same sex, but realistically I think there would be some evolution. :)

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes