yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
In my experience female protagonist is much less popular than male, add to that that most sexual/romantic encounters in this game are F/M (only 2 pursuable female characters [not including dickgirl]).
Female protagonist has a better array of options for kinky situations than male protagonist, and here is why:

Male protagonist = Basically you do what you can do be come King Chad the Alpha Cock that fucks any, and every thing. With a few exceptions where you become a cuck, and let other guys fuck your girl. That is basically the story.

Female protagonist = Far better for corruption based games. The male protagonist is always about leading the horse to water, where as the female protagonist is about choosing weather or not to drink.

Male protagonist = unrealistic. You basically must butter the girl up forever. So you give the girl candies, and chocolates, and compliments. You talk with her time, and time and time again... You must build up this relationship with her. Then once your points are sufficiently high you can make your move. It's this long "get the girl" process. Ultimately every girl is possible to score with b/c you become kink cock alpha chad. Only after a butter them up process though. Which is not how it really works in real life.

Female protagonist = More realistic. The computer characters do all that shit for you. Ultimately you are the gate keeper of the pussy, and choose to go with it, or not. You are not the tool. You ultimately make the decisions about that pussy. You have more control.

T

TMWSTW

Female protagonist has a better array of options for kinky situations than male protagonist, and here is why:

Male protagonist = Basically you do what you can do be come King Chad the Alpha Cock that fucks any, and every thing. With a few exceptions where you become a cuck, and let other guys fuck your girl. That is basically the story.

Female protagonist = Far better for corruption based games. The male protagonist is always about leading the horse to water, where as the female protagonist is about choosing weather or not to drink.

Male protagonist = unrealistic. You basically must butter the girl up forever. So you give the girl candies, and chocolates, and compliments. You talk with her time, and time and time again... You must build up this relationship with her. Then once your points are sufficiently high you can make your move. It's this long "get the girl" process. Ultimately every girl is possible to score with b/c you become kink cock alpha chad. Only after a butter them up process though. Which is not how it really works in real life.

Female protagonist = More realistic. The computer characters do all that shit for you. Ultimately you are the gate keeper of the pussy, and choose to go with it, or not. You are not the tool. You ultimately make the decisions about that pussy. You have more control.
I mean, even in real life an attractive girl will not have pretty much everyone she meets fall in love/lust with her. Depending on how you play GGGB you can be Queen Chelsea the Alpha Pussy (more so than the average male protag because gay/dickgirl is not off the table, Ash will bang anyone).

Honestly, the whole "women control you because you can't resist your lust for their pussy" is sort of a weird outlook. I generally treat men and women pretty much the same so unless a chick shows interest I just treat her like another person.

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
:
EvaKiss said:

Hey guys! I'm working on the preview and it should be out in 3 or 4 days.
It will contain just one scene, but a much-anticipated, worth-wile one, I hope!

But! You'll also find a big surprise in a much improved GGGB!

I'm also tweaking a bit some point systems. It will not break the game, but if you wish to keep playing a coherent progression I suggest you start a new save from the start. But if you just want to see the new scenes, you can keep playing with an older save, it shouldn't be any problems.

I'll also be tweaking some interactions with Eva earley in-game, so you're able to access her girl-on-girl content without having to drag Jack's attention away from her just to dump him later, for those of you who are just into the girl stuff :) No need to flirt with the guys anymore.

Finally, remind you about the rap song contest. Just 3 more days ;)

Hey guys! I'm working on the preview and it should be out in 3 or 4 days.
It will contain just one scene, but a much-anticipated, worth-wile one, I hope!

But! You'll also find a big surprise in a much improved GGGB!

I'm also tweaking a bit some point systems. It will not break the game, but if you wish to keep playing a coherent progression I suggest you start a new save from the start. But if you just want to see the new scenes, you can keep playing with an older save, it shouldn't be any problems.

I'll also be tweaking some interactions with Eva earley in-game, so you're able to access her girl-on-girl content without having to drag Jack's attention away from her just to dump him later, for those of you who are just into the girl stuff :) No need to flirt with the guys anymore.

Finally, remind you about the rap song contest. Just 3 more days ;)

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Is there even Sex in DmD until now? :D
I presume that stands for that incest game everyone's talking about? If so, I have no fucking idea, I'm not into incest, nor beastiality, nor rape, so I'm OK with vanilla.

But, anyway, what I meant is that kinks are a little too vanilla for some players. Sure, there is one incest route, and there is blackmail if you decide to go that way with Wilson, but there are other games here with way more kinks, and even if these games are of lower quality, some people will want to play that first

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Zero919

May 2, 2017
*I'll also be tweaking some interactions with Eva earley in-game, so you're able to access her girl-on-girl content without having to drag Jack's attention away from her just to dump him later, for those of you who are just into the girl stuff :) No need to flirt with the guys anymore.* - Eva Kiss

damn I was waiting for this... This is great :)
hurrah :eazyHype:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I do agree that if Eric was Ashley's brother instead of his actual bf/ex-bf it should've bring prob a lot more of attention on GGGB.

Anyway back on topic so if I'm not wrong, starting from the next update we should play the game from scratch due to a different progression/points system? Doesnt sound bad but the current good & bad points weren't bad either.

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
Well it says "tweaking a bit" the point system not "completely redoing it", lol. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Anyway a full run using the skip option doesn't take that much time if you are clear about what choices to make. Organizing the savefiles (again) for people that try multiple routes will be tedious, tough.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I've done a thousand full runs just for fun, so no problem for me.

The point system was a bit off, honestly. You could have 0 bad points even after doing the threesome with Natasha, but no matter how virginal you kept yourself, after the second truth or dare game Ashley starts raking up bad points for no apparent reason.

Reactions: thexian99

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Well it says "tweaking a bit" the point system not "completely redoing it", lol. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Anyway a full run using the skip option doesn't take that much time if you are clear about what choices to make. Organizing the savefiles (again) for people that try multiple routes will be tedious, tough.
Yeah, I've got 6 or 7 different saves all at various points in the game that are focused on each of the different love-interests. I only play each save to progress it if that specific character gets a content update that month. So, I'll do my best to avoid starting over if I can.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes