the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
GoodGirl is really a multiple choice game.But without a walkthrough or a CG siterip it'll be hard to see the full content of this game.
nah.. no need for a walkthrough, just follow your own preferred way
i think that's the good thing in this game, you have choices and consequences
what i regret, is that some choices completely exclude others (incest path with father <-> sugar daddy with Arthur)

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
if you aren't going for Tyrone and didn't accepted his offer for the videoshoot, you won't get anything new in 13preview besides the changed ui
And being able to warn Eva off Jack earl in the game, thus avoiding Psycho Eva.

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
nah.. no need for a walkthrough, just follow your own preferred way
i think that's the good thing in this game, you have choices and consequences
what i regret, is that some choices completely exclude others (incest path with father <-> sugar daddy with Arthur)
I got the same feeling as well ,and it actually turns out that there is no pure Good or Bad,at least I haven't found yet.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
XD what did you expected from a title good girl gone bad ? :evilsmile:
Well i thought we can corrupt a young female soul. But as a male. I didnt really read alot before but female perspective is really creeping me out so those kind of games are not for me xD

qwip

Apr 22, 2017
Had the same audio issue on loading the game, Just delete the presplash file and the game should start.

Slijen

Nov 22, 2017
And being able to warn Eva off Jack earl in the game, thus avoiding Psycho Eva.
This actually might be my favorite change of the update. It felt so artificial that either Ashley or Eva *had* to hook up with Jack, unless you walked a very fine line of Ash being bad and then made a sharp turn to reject Jack. Warning your friend off him makes sense. Ditto the change to the early dialogue from somewhat alarming 'I’d prefer to be with Dave' to more reasonable 'I think I could do better.' I'm glad to see the creator lightly revisiting a few things earlier in the game. Very impressive along with the consistent updates.

k L

Apr 3, 2017
still cant open v0.13, tried putting the screen.rpy into game folder but it doesnt help. Any hero can help?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone have a Nopy link to 0.12 (for Windows)? I can't get any of the suggested fixes to 0.13 preview to not crash on load.

215303j

This actually might be my favorite change of the update. It felt so artificial that either Ashley or Eva *had* to hook up with Jack, unless you walked a very fine line of Ash being bad and then made a sharp turn to reject Jack. Warning your friend off him makes sense. Ditto the change to the early dialogue from somewhat alarming 'I’d prefer to be with Dave' to more reasonable 'I think I could do better.' I'm glad to see the creator lightly revisiting a few things earlier in the game. Very impressive along with the consistent updates.
Agreed!

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
One thing that I've noticed is that now, in the first party, Jessica's Birthday, you can't push away Jack when he tries to kiss you... your options are either letting him or kissing him back, no matter how much you avoid alcohol. The only way to prevent that and the subsequent related options ("Jack kissed me..." or "Who kisses better, me or your boyfriend?") are refusing to go to the party.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes