Argox

Jan 6, 2018
"thug Ashley webcam session" is with Eric? I can´t find that scene, but I don´t have any savegame with Eric as boyfriend, so maybe is that.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah, you have to have him as boyfriend or open relationship.

TheBat

May 1, 2017
With the new UI, is there no way to skip previously seen text? I saw it in the options but its not working...

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
With the new UI, is there no way to skip previously seen text? I saw it in the options but its not working...
There is a skip button at the bottom of the screen, but it is only visible if you start a new game. Otherwise left-ctrl will do.

zael234

Jun 1, 2017
Hopefully this doesn't sound rude or so, but umm does anyone have a save of Eva being a thug with Ashely also being a thug or both of them corrupt in like V0.11 or latest.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Yeah, you have to have him as boyfriend or open relationship.
Thanks. It´s OK. Actually I don´t like Eric (or the other men). I just thought after seeing the list of new scenes that "thug Ashley" would become in a webcam girl as a start of a path of prostituting herself, but the cibernetic sex with Eric is not something that I´m eager to see. :winkytongue:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I keep it simple. Ashley with Eva, Jessica and Arthur as the only cock she will take.
My "main" playthrough I keep it simple with:
Jessica, Eva, Jack, Eric's Dad, Doug, Jasmine, Eric via Skype Cuckold, Tyrone, Natasha and Damien, The drug dealer in the alley, 4-some with Eva and those dudes, creeping on Dave but it looks like have to choose between Dave and Eric now.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes