LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Can no longer be cracked.
I'm sorry, but even not knowing the specifics of what it refers to, that statement is funny. When even billion dollar companies Sony, Steam(Valve), Microsoft, and etc, software can all be cracked, it's a bit funny to say that LoP/S&G can't be cracked. A) They've always relied on Flash, that's easy. B) If they moved off of Flash, then perhaps it's a bit more difficult depending on their new tech, but can certainly be cracked ;)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
They use Unity now, but so far all their games are being cracked sooner or later.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
They use Unity now, but so far all their games are being cracked sooner or later.
Well Unity is an easy nut to crack, C# is very easy to decompile and then modify, as are any other byte-code type of languages like ECMA script and its variants. There are a number of Unity games (Two Sides since its gameplay can be a bit obtuse) plus other things like Rags(turn it into developer mode so one can edit the games), that I personally modify for myself (I uploaded a couple of my dlls for Rags and Two Sides here on F95).

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
Well Unity is an easy nut to crack, C# is very easy to decompile and then modify, as are any other byte-code type of languages like ECMA script and its variants. There are a number of Unity games (Two Sides since its gameplay can be a bit obtuse) plus other things like Rags(turn it into developer mode so one can edit the games), that I personally modify for myself (I uploaded a couple of my dlls for Rags and Two Sides here on F95).
Obviously, new games of LoP will have not been cracked so far because nobody with skills have decided to do it. If you have those skills, you could be that person and everybody in this forum would apreciate that.

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Xperia\Blue Stack\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Xperia\Blue Stack\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "F:\Xperia\Blue Stack\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Xperia\Blue Stack\GoodGirlGoneBad-013Preview-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13Preview-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

i got this when i run the game, plz help

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
There has to be some way of having that post link automatically every time the question's asked.

Anyway, it looks like the deadline's been well crossed. Who knows when the next update will be.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

First of all, sorry for the long delay. I hate not being on schedule, and this time it has fallen apart completely. I apologize por making you wait and for this update, as it is not exactly what I had planned. This took forever to write for some reason. Thankfully the Tyrone setpiece was completed in time and I'm very happy with that part, and with the GUI upgrades.
I'd be very thankful if you could report any bugs you find. Some people reported some inconsistencies in the Preview regarding the changes made in the early game regarding Eva's character. I tried to solve them but I have the feeling some slipped my mind.
IMPORTANT: some people reported a crash on start regarding a sound variable. When you download the game, DO NOT overwrite older folders, extract it to a separate folder. This should prevent the crash, that is checking for persistent values on the sound volume, I think.
As always, thanks for supporting me, for your patience and kind words of support. I hope you enjoy it.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
GGGB v0.13 Scene List
Tyrone's videoclip
First day at the new job
Selling/buying drugs
Instagram
New tattoo
Doug
Visit at the gym w/Jack or Jasmin