yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
I totally agree with you, but just to clear things up though,

I'm not contesting about how hard she's working to release top notch updates for us all, neither delaying some updates here & there from time to time (and even less saying Eva is a scammer/milking patreon). As Ragnar said earlier, shit can happen and it can be hard for a dev to release an update within the allocated time. I guess i was used to check her patreon and see a new post every 3 or 4 days and Im feeling a bit disappointed or sad she just doesnt stick on that schedule. Even if it's just to post a new message every 3 days to tell us she's still and will be back soon considering her personal situation atm, then i'd still be happy af.

Edit: Actually the only thing I disagree with you on, is when you say she delivers us an awesome game on her free time. She explained she quit her rl job to focus on developing the game. That said, Im not bitching around if she's messing up 1 or 2 updates out of her scheduled time

@Eye-switcher Im not sure, wasnt she around $6,3K a few days/weeks ago? Either way it's not much of a loss imo
I didn't mean just EvaKiss as far as working in her spare time even though she started that way. I was more talking about Patreon creators in general. We've seen a lot of them come and go and rarely does a game actually get finished. I think the fact that we've gotten as much as we have from Eva is pretty amazing considering the quality of the game.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

morty17

May 11, 2017
A bit offtopic, but your profile pic and a couple minutes of googling made me understand EvaKiss's work method for her drawings.

Pretty ingenious!

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
****FIX FOR ERROR WITH MUSIC****

Sarah.Boo and dragon, follow the directions below

i get the same error
anyone got a fix for this??????
Steps:
Pre step - Must have .13 downloaded!, .12 not needed
1 - Page 165 of this forum thread, post 3294, download screens.py
2 - Delete 79326_ portion so the file reads screens.py
3 - Move this file to the <your_directory_to_game_location>\game. For instance, C:\documents\folder\GoodGirl...\game
4 - Close all instances of windows folder explorer, (I restarted my computer but might not be necessary), and reopen
5 - Should be able to play the game.

Hope this helps. I'm a big fan of this game and I'll be damned if I can't make it easier for others to access! GL

Reactions: pletoxxx and the66

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
The next update will come out when it's ready - Eva Kiss has been pretty reliable so far. Besides, she would have to be crazy to walk away from 6K a month, or throw away all the goodwill she's garnered due to an Impure situation.
Akabur basically walked away from 22k ( he's at 4k now ). I don't think it's necessarily a choice for these creators. I think the pressure to constantly put out work every month and actually have it be good gets to a lot of them and they either have to end up going to a bi-monthly schedule or get burnt out and go away completely. It sucks because there are a lot of great creators out there that end up leaving what could have been great projects.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I just re-downloaded the game and tried this method but i still got the error. Maybe it works for some people.
I'll stick with my method Because it the only way i can play 0.13 preview without the error.
But thanks for posting the steps. I seen that post before but had no idea where to place the file.
1 - Page 165 of this forum thread, post 3294, download screens.py
Here's a to the post incase anyone doesn't want to back track.
to clarify this again..
the code that causes the 'music' error is commented out, i won't run anymore
so, if the file is placed correctly, simply the error can't happen :)

RKO

Mar 7, 2018
So my first post here,
I know Ev, she has always had a weakness for drugs such as cocaine & meth. After her success with this game, she had enough money to finance her crazy lifestyle. She's fine, but at the moment she's too addicted to drugs and alcohol. Dont worry. The development of this game has dragged her a lot. She has processed many personal stories with it. At some point she will come to her senses again. After chaturbate she also had such an extensive lifestyle.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
So my first post here,
I know Ev, she has always had a weakness for drugs such as cocaine & meth. After her success with this game, she had enough money to finance her crazy lifestyle. She's fine, but at the moment she's too addicted to drugs and alcohol. Dont worry. The development of this game has dragged her a lot. She has processed many personal stories with it. At some point she will come to her senses again. After chaturbate she also had such an extensive lifestyle.
Riiiight...

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
So my first post here,
4/10 I didn't like the chaturbate part

Reactions: xenos87

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
4/10 I didn't like the chaturbate part
:OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
So my first post here,
Interessting backstory, sadly there's no way to tell if it's true or fake. So I stick with what I know and that's I am eagerly waiting for a new version. If there is no new version until the last of march I will pause my pledge. It can be so easy sometimes.

Reactions: itssammyl

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
It's possible that cam girl is Eva Kiss... an Eva Kiss... It's also equally possible that the Hungarian Olympic swimming athlete that competed in the 70s and was born in 1954 is also our Eva Kiss.

I'd bet neither is the game creator.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Interesting - some kind of latin girl -check, language spoken portugeese? , spanish ? - check. I like a good conspiracy :)

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
It's possible that cam girl is Eva Kiss... an Eva Kiss... It's also equally possible that the Hungarian Olympic swimming athlete that competed in the 70s and was born in 1954 is also our Eva Kiss.

I'd bet neither is the game creator.
I don´t know it the webcam model of chaturbate is this EvaKiss or not. Actually, I don´t know if the real name of de dev of this game is Eva or if she´s actually a girl. In real life, she could be a middle-aged perverted fat guy from Frankfurt named Hermann or a hikikomori from Osaka named Nakamura, for example. And sadly, I think the last guess is most likely than to be that Hungarian Olympic swimming athlete from the 70's.

Between all those hypotesis, I prefer to think that she´s a sexy girl that makes kinky games and also erotic webcam shows, but I don´t know. When someone has commented that she was a chachurbate model, out of curiosity I have googled the name and that video is what I have got. I have shared it as a joke mostly. That´s all.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
@Free Tabarnia Her real name might not be Eva, Idk & I dont care, but she said on her patreon that she's a she and that her mother tongue is spanish so I guess you can forget this old fart perv guy from your mind :closedeyesmile:

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
@Free Tabarnia Her real name might not be Eva, Idk & I dont care, but she said on her patreon that she's a she and that her mother tongue is spanish so I guess you can forget this old fart perv guy from your mind :closedeyesmile:
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Chaturbate model, spanish mother tongue, interested in men, women, trans, couples... Everything matches!!!

x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Reactions: Eye-switcher
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes