D

Deleted member 408234

I'm having issues playing v0.13 preview, when I launch the game it crashes on the loading screen and I get this error:
While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I hope she won't have a change of heart and cancel her game. I don't feel good about this whole soul searching stuff, she could at least give some more news to her patreons. She's been a perfectly good CM until now, I know she's going thourgh a hard time, but still, give us something to eat... FeelsBad

@Sarah.Boo

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I hope she won't have a change of heart and cancel her game.
It would be stupid to do so now that the game is popular and she is making bank with it.
Real life can be a bitch some times.

dragonkn191

Oct 20, 2017
I'm having issues playing v0.13 preview, when I launch the game it crashes on the loading screen and I get this error:
While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'
i get the same error
anyone got a fix for this??????

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
I hope she won't have a change of heart and cancel her game. I don't feel good about this whole soul searching stuff, she could at least give some more news to her patreons. She's been a perfectly good CM until now, I know she's going thourgh a hard time, but still, give us something to eat... FeelsBad
I agree but I prefer Evakiss takes all the time she needs and make the next update as good as the previous ones than a hurried one because she has to deliver on time. We don't know what has really happened to Evakiss and the lack of message on Patreon is not really a good sign but some things needs time to get fixed. I hope her Patreons also support her. I know we really want to know the following because of the quality and the story of GGGB but we have to wait. Time will do the rest. (I say that but I am the first to check if the next update has come... But my hope to see it soon is not gone ;) )

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017

@Sarah.Boo
I don't think it says as much about her as it does just how hard it is to make a game. I mean she's one of the best as far as sticking to a schedule but even she can slip up. I've pretty much come to expect that when you're dealing with amateur artist that make games in their spare time, you're gonna be disappointed at some point. That's just the nature of the game. Sadly though if someone ends up missing an update or two they automatically get labeled a scammer which I think is wrong. I just think people need to be more patient with these artist and realize they have lives too and it's incredibly difficult to make a game. Especially one as good a GGGB.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Having worked tirelessly throughout yesterday evening and most of this day, I've finally managed to finish the mod. And days ahead of schedule to boot!
That's right, the mod is now complete.
Not just the next gallery (GF & Sis kitchen & outside scenes) but also the final room behind door 3 (Boyfriend cheating & voyeur events).

This means this mod now has *full* functionality for everything regarding MGA 0.9a, from the rename & relationship hearts & picture unlocks to ALL existing sex scenes in the game. The only scenes still to be done are the ones that will be added with the final version of MGA.

-----------------
|Changelog 0.96A|
-----------------
- added the complete GF&Sis outside gallery
- added the complete Boyfriend Cheats & voyeur gallery
- added the option to view events leading up to a sex scene to some sex scenes that started in mid-action (e.g. the Day 6 Jerk ending can now optionally show you the lead-up, and the NTR public pool scene now also gives you the option to first view the events prior to the changing room sex scene.
- in the GF & Sis bathroom gallery, the two unsorted events have now been assigned to the correct day
(Thanks go out to SolarEclipsed, who told me on which day they occured)
- a few minor fixes to some scenes

Final words: Everything should be working, but as always, and especially because I've done so much in so little time, there's a chance for a bug cropping up somewhere or something not being perfectly handled. Please do tell me when you come across any issues so I can fix them. If you have any suggestions, feel free to suggest them.
I don't think it says as much about her as it does just how hard it is to make a game. I mean she's one of the best as far as sticking to a schedule but even she can slip up. I've pretty much come to expect that when you're dealing with amateur artist that make games in their spare time, you're gonna be disappointed at some point. That's just the nature of the game. Sadly though if someone ends up missing an update or two they automatically get labeled a scammer which I think is wrong. I just think people need to be more patient with these artist and realize they have lives too and it's incredibly difficult to make a game. Especially one as good a GGGB.
There are no better words. Nice one!
I don't thing GGGB was made for money. There is passion in this game.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I totally agree with you, but just to clear things up though,

I'm not contesting about how hard she's working to release top notch updates for us all, neither delaying some updates here & there from time to time (and even less saying Eva is a scammer/milking patreon). As Ragnar said earlier, shit can happen and it can be hard for a dev to release an update within the allocated time. I guess i was used to check her patreon and see a new post every 3 or 4 days and Im feeling a bit disappointed or sad she just doesnt stick on that schedule. Even if it's just to post a new message every 3 days to tell us she's still around and will be back soon considering her personal situation atm, then i'd still be happy af.

Edit: Actually the only thing I disagree with you on, is when you say she delivers us an awesome game on her free time. She explained she quit her rl job to focus on developing the game. That said, Im not bitching around if she's messing up 1 or 2 updates out of her scheduled time

@Eye-switcher Im not sure, wasnt she around $6,3K a few days/weeks ago? Either way it's not much of a loss imo

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes