dundun

Jul 6, 2017
probably ends development after next update?
Why would she do that? It's her job now, and a pretty well paying too.
I would be more concerned about the quality of the game and the size of the updates, if she stays preoccupied with her personnal issues. This update will be 2 weeks late so the next one will either be much smaller or late,too.
Well, we can only hope for the best.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

hydro13

May 22, 2017
Hey guys,how can i make Ashley love with Dave or fuck Dave ? Poor Dave
There aren't any sex scenes with Dave. However you can sabotage his relationship with eva when you're on the bad path and have the meathead seduce Eva and record it. He'll send the footage to Ashley.

gsbm

May 6, 2017
Why would she do that? It's her job now, and a pretty well paying too.
I would be more concerned about the quality of the game and the size of the updates, if she stays preoccupied with her personnal issues. This update will be 2 weeks late so the next one will either be much smaller or late,too.
Well, we can only hope for the best.
I would not worry about development in many cases when one loses a person that they care about whether it be a death, divorce or even a bad breakup people tend to cope by working more and putting personal issues aside for later. I am however concerned for Eva as soul-searching could be many other things as well. Regardless of what it is or is not, Eva has not stated exactly what it is so all that has been posted here is pointless speculation. Just wish Eva well and be satisfied that She has not given up.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Honestly, the actress playing Donna does have a major case of Bitch Resting Face. I mean, Mila Kunis' character was purposefully written as a horrible brat, and yet came as more sympathetic than Donna.

Reactions: thexian99
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes