the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
No it's not. Same error
did you remove the numbers infront of screens.rpy? it has to be screens.rpy not 79326_screens.rpy
screens.rpy is in folder game and you restarted?

TheWinter

Jan 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1499, in script
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1502, in <module>
KeyError: u'music'

Any Ideas?

Lsbunny

Jul 23, 2017
Do you guys know where should I put the save files? I had 2 different ways (1 good girl and 1 bad girl).
But when I copy it to to game folder (there are the save folder) nothing happen.

Even if I delet all the files, I can load a few, but not change it if you know what I mean^^

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Do you guys know where should I put the save files? I had 2 different ways (1 good girl and 1 bad girl).
But when I copy it to to game folder (there are the save folder) nothing happen.

Even if I delet all the files, I can load a few, but not change it if you know what I mean^^
Did you try to copy the whole save folder and paste it into the game folder? Or just the loose save files?

thexian99

Jun 15, 2017
Has anyone else picked up on the 'That 70s Show' connection? A redhead, dating a kind of boring guy named Eric who leaves her to go volunteer in Africa? Thats a pretty specific coincidence... except in GGGB, Ashley isn't necessarily a bitch, while, in T7S, Donna was.

Reactions: bosa43

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Has anyone else picked up on the 'That 70s Show' connection? A redhead, dating a kind of boring guy named Eric who leaves her to go volunteer in Africa? Thats a pretty specific coincidence... except in GGGB, Ashley isn't necessarily a bitch, while, in T7S, Donna was.
how was donna a bitch? just curious

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Ugh... still no news?
Eva has posted another post just now:
Eva Kiss said:
Hey guys,

I've been doing a lot of soul searching these days and I still have some to do. It's been hard finding time or focusing on the game, but I can assure you I'm actively working on it, chipping at the scrip bit by bit. My whole schedule and workflow has been screwed up, but thankfully the GUI overhaul and the Tyrone part, which were pretty massive, were done before.

The Alpha should be ready in the following days, I hope that no more than a week from today. I hate to fail to be on schedule and I hope you guys can wait a bit more. Thanks again for sticking around!

Kisses, Eva

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks Hjort.

Man, can't wait to see what happens next. I wouldn't even mind it if there was no sex, just furthering the plot.

Reactions: gmn

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
More about v0.13

Feb 28 at 6:29am

Hey guys,

I've been doing a lot of soul searching these days and I still have some to do. It's been hard finding time or focusing on the game, but I can assure you I'm actively working on it, chipping at the scrip bit by bit. My whole schedule and workflow has been screwed up, but thankfully the GUI overhaul and the Tyrone part, which were pretty massive, were done before.
The Alpha should be ready in the following days, I hope that no more than a week from today. I hate to fail to be on schedule and I hope you guys can wait a bit more. Thanks again for sticking around!

Kisses, Eva

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes