Nessy

Sep 29, 2017
I got the same error after completely removing 0.12 and replacing it with 0.13 preview.
So to fix the issue i completely removed 0.13 preview and put version 0.12 back and then i replaced all the files from 0.13 preview and the game started again without the error.
To explain it a little better:
I extracted 0.12 placed all the files in a folder.
Next i extracted 0.13 preview and placed all those files in the same folder as 0.12 and clicked on Replace the files in the destination.
I clicked on the GoodGirlGoneBad.exe waited for the presplash screen and the game worked normally.
Hope this helps.
did you remove the numbers infront of screens.rpy? it has to be screens.rpy not 79326_screens.rpy
screens.rpy
is in folder game and you restarted?
The second method doesn't work for me. :(

Does anybody have a working link for 0.12 so I can try the first method?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I notice EvaKiss has written a bug into the new version. If you go with Tyrone after the second party and let Eva go with Jack, Eva will stay on the good path even though she fucks Jack. Presumably this was added when she altered the older events for the newest version.

Reactions: Stanislas33

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I notice EvaKiss has written a bug into the new version. If you go with Tyrone after the second party and let Eva go with Jack, Eva will stay on the good path even though she fucks Jack. Presumably this was added when she altered the older events for the newest version.
Are you sure Eva had sex with Jack? Since V13 you can warn her about Jack and she won't have sex with him, even if you leave with Tyrone.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Are you sure Eva had sex with Jack? Since V13 you can warn her about Jack and she won't have sex with him, even if you leave with Tyrone.
Yes, I was quite surprised! I could only get Eva to go bad now by making sure she went to the first party with me. Fucking Jack was not enough.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Hoping Evakiss pulls through her personal problem and next update soon. Anyway, I just wondered why did evakiss decided to name her protagonist as Ashley instead of eva?

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Yes, I was quite surprised!
when you get to the university scene Eva tells Ashley that
You are right, there is a bug. As far as I see it only happens when Jack is not interested into Eva after the jaccuzzi (meaning you went into the jaccuzzi with him or you warned Eva about Jack) and you check out Tyrones
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
You are right, there is a bug. As far as I see it only happens when Jack is not interested into Eva after the jaccuzzi (meaning you went into the jaccuzzi with him or you warned Eva about Jack) and you check out Tyrones
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh. I've never been actually able of doing that last part with Tyrone. I've seen a screencap around, but i thought it was a leftover from an older version. Let me check your scene guide:

Oh! She had to tell him she's single. Well, I'll be.

Nessy

Sep 29, 2017
svscomics has the 0.12 Alpha Version:
I would suggest downloading from the uploaded site.
I'm not sure if the alpha version will work because the last 0.12 i had was the Beta version but it's worth a try. Just make sure you overwrite all of the 0.12 files with the 0.13 preview files.

Another Suggestion: If the game still doesn't work hopefully you have saves from 0.12 because for some reason when i deleted all my saves located in Good Girl Gone Bad\game\saves and Roaming\RenPy i ended up getting the same error again, I simply placed my saves back in both locations and the game started again. I'm thinking if you delete the persistent file in game saves and Roaming RenPy that will also cause the same error to appear when trying to start the game.
Good luck hope you get the game running.
It worked, thanks a lot! I just extracted 0.12 then copied 0.13 over it, that works apparently.

I've never played this game before, so I don't have any older saves anyway.

Reactions: ReconLegend

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, It's the first time that she didn't deliver a complete update by the end of a month, she should have some real life shit to deal with.
Any Patreon news?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Evakiss did say that it would take around a week, so hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday...

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
I see the current file is called "Preview" - what is the difference between the final version of 0.13 and the preview? I tried searching the thread, but my search fu is weak.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes