maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016

So, here it is... Nothing much to say that I haven't said before about this one! This month release schedule has been pretty tight and writing for Dave and Eva always takes a ton of time, but I think the story becomes fun and interesting! Let me know what you think, and, as always, please write down any bugs you come across!

We all need to thank Blueavenger for his proofreading, as always!

It’s possible you get an error about “evapartysex” variable at the beginning of the update if you load a savegame in which you did not go partying with Eva. You can just press Ignore and it won’t affect your game. If you play a savegame from before the partying scene, this error should not appear at all.

----
I havent yet played this 0.14, did you guys feel like this release was shorter than usual? As Eva mentioned 0.14 would be a bit shorter, did you guys notice it was that short compared to her usual average update? In that case i might wait till 0.15 and play both at the same time

Sep 24, 2017
I havent yet played this 0.14, did you guys feel like this release was shorter than usual? As Eva mentioned 0.14 would be a bit shorter, did you guys notice it was that short compared to her usual average update? In that case i might wait till 0.15 and play both at the same time
Damn that was actually a rather short update but I suppose that's to be expected since the development cycle was a bit disrupted over the past month.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

So, here it is... Nothing much to say that I haven't said before about this one! This month release schedule has been pretty tight and writing for Dave and Eva always takes a ton of time, but I think the story becomes fun and interesting! Let me know what you think, and, as always, please write down any bugs you come across!

We all need to thank Blueavenger for his proofreading, as always!

It’s possible you get an error about “evapartysex” variable at the beginning of the update if you load a savegame in which you did not go partying with Eva. You can just press Ignore and it won’t affect your game. If you play a savegame from before the partying scene, this error should not appear at all.

----
thx
and here is my android port for it
if a patron of Eva K. reads this, maybe he can forward this tip to her
instead of:
Code:
    if partyevasex:
        $ evapartysex = True
she could use:
Code:
    python:
        try:
            if partyevasex:
                evapartysex = True
        except:
            pass
and use this not only in label v14 but also in label v13, because evapartysex is checked there also
Any andriod update link pls
@the66
Can u update the andriod version of beta game
don't be so greedy :)
1st i have to dl it, then porting (avoiding to add more errors than usual), packing, uploading.. that takes a while
(and i'm out of coffee, my work rate is hampered)

Jan 24, 2018
instead of:
Code:
    if partyevasex:
        $ evapartysex = True
she could use:
Code:
    python:
        try:
            if partyevasex:
                evapartysex = True
        except:
            pass
and use this not only in label v14 but also in label v13, because evapartysex is checked there also
She could also try to optimize the game assets, with proper optimization it is possible reduce the game size by nearly 50%. I admire her writing/drawing skills but she clearly needs to hire someone experienced with software development process.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Will there ever be more things with Ash's mom? It's too focused on the dad and i hope there's a sexual relationship and mom/daughter adventures with her as well

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Will there ever be more things with Ash's mom? It's too focused on the dad and i hope there's a sexual relationship and mom/daughter adventures with her as well
While I'd like that also too much incest would put the game on Patreon's radar for sure.

I hope they at least have a threesome with her man, that'd be hot.

Dunno what story reasons would justify it, maybe the guy could blackmail her mom over something. That or the mom is just that freaky in bed. I'd dig it.

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Depends how you play the game. If you play just your main save than this update is very short but if you play different save states and want to find the whole content than this update is satisfying.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

A.Rahman

Jan 31, 2018
S
thx
and here is my android port for it
instead of:
Code:
    if partyevasex:
        $ evapartysex = True
she could use:
Code:
    python:
        try:
            if partyevasex:
                evapartysex = True
        except:
            pass

don't be so greedy :)
1st i have to dl it, then porting (avoiding to add more errors than usual), packing, uploading.. that takes a while
(and i'm out of coffee, my work rate is hampered)
Sorry sir
If u dont mind
Forgive me

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Updated my walkthrough. Fixed some errors, added two new playthroughs. Didn't test v14 Beta. I'm assuming they have the same content as Alpha?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 383 Votes