wickTHEpsyc

Dec 20, 2017
Updated my walkthrough. Fixed some errors, added two new playthroughs. Didn't test v14 Beta. I'm assuming they have the same content as Alpha?
by mixing the above walkthroug CAN WE GET A NEW OUTPUT. like "thug ash lesbian eva" or any other and also many scenes?

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
by mixing the above walkthroug CAN WE GET A NEW OUTPUT. like "thug ash lesbian eva" or any other and also many scenes?
Sure. There are many possibilities and combinations of choices that will lead to different scenes all together. I focused more on Good Ash because I wanted to see how much I can push the score system.

Reactions: wickTHEpsyc

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Updated my walkthrough. Fixed some errors, added two new playthroughs. Didn't test v14 Beta. I'm assuming they have the same content as Alpha?
Good job!

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Will there be any intimate relationship with Dave? In the route that I'm playing, he had broken up with Eva.
Definitely, Eva must just be saving it, think it's one of the more anticipated ones because Ashley's boyfriend is such a damn bore, Dave is actually a cool guy.

I'm guessing he'll only be available if Ashley is still technically good.

Reactions: Steven Spears

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sure. There are many possibilities and combinations of choices that will lead to different scenes all together. I focused more on Good Ash because I wanted to see how much I can push the score system.
Which, really, is what's so amazing about this game. I can't imagine how much longer the dev can stay sane, plotting all these separate and, at the same time, interconnected threads, but I'm willing to play it as long as she can!

Reactions: SerenaGrey

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Interesting as always. But complexity of branching grows to the point I'll be surprised if dev will manage to keep it at bay. With 2-3 updates she might have to make it more linear in some way or finish it cuz if not she will probably won't make it. As far as I love this game for these choices and routes, at some point it becomes difficult to handle that in a code and story - especially with patreon where people expect you to release new version every month.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
At the moment there are no scenes at the new job, right?

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
This is probably the only game here that I actually enjoy doing a full playthrough when a new version comes out. There is just so much story potential going on that I really enjoy it each time.

I was also surprised that given all the options out there the playthrough I enjoyed the most was staying good and going after Dave (Eve was a cheating druggie for this one). Games like this could really make for an interesting study of psychology. I would like to see how people play it through the first time and then how much their experience changes the following. Do people start full corruption and then lean more pure, do they start pure and wind up going full gang bang, or do they wind up more in the middle?

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes