LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
is there a possible love triangle with Eva and Dave?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the path you can have a threesome with them at the end of the newest update. We'll see if that develops into something more.

Aug 7, 2017
I think Good Ash and Reformed Eva is the most intresting path. i really liked it. Thanks for the walkthrouth :D I cant wait to see how the game will go in the future

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
Never is the skip command more important than a game like this, where you have SO many branches. Of course, skip stops once you make new choices with new dialogs, but it sure allows multiple end games without much pain.
I need this game in RPGM for my foes :D

Sarahzero

Aug 15, 2017
And make it so Ash has to travel eight screens to go from home to the gym... and all the buildings are non-descript and the address information is vague, confusing and only given once, so you have to try to get into a hundred places to find the right door.
And of course every day she has to shower and you need the right clothes from the wardrobe. Also at her job at the bookstore she has to ask every customer which book they need and bring it.
BEST GAME EVA kappa

JonSnow4Life

Mar 26, 2018
And make it so Ash has to travel eight screens to go from home to the gym... and all the buildings are non-descript and the address information is vague, confusing and only given once, so you have to try to get into a hundred places to find the right door.
Exactly. The game is fine as it is already, why make it more convoluted than it needs to be?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
How to extract pictures so i could get idea of this update?
There's a wee program called RPA Tool I use, it's pretty good. You just find the game folder, click the "archive" or "image" file that shows up and then extract to a folder of your choice.

Works pretty well unless there's an insane amount of images, sometimes it can bug out.

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
The other day I found out that you can "rename" the pages by clicking on the word (as in "page 1") on the save menu.

That allows for one page devoted to "Good Ashley", another to "Nympho Ashley", another for "Lesbian Ashley" and so on...

If you didn't knew, it can be useful.
o_O never realised that! Thanks a lot, my saves were gonna be a mess lately!

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
And of course every day she has to shower and you need the right clothes from the wardrobe. Also at her job at the bookstore she has to ask every customer which book they need and bring it.
BEST GAME EVA kappa
I genuinely don't understand how people can enjoy RPGM games.

It's so incredibly tedious.

The other day I found out that you can "rename" the pages by clicking on the word (as in "page 1") on the save menu.

That allows for one page devoted to "Good Ashley", another to "Nympho Ashley", another for "Lesbian Ashley" and so on...

If you didn't knew, it can be useful.
Mind.
Blown.

Reactions: Earthling

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Last September when I checked there was a half arsed lesbian route, is there a full lesbian path yet or is that never happening?

I keep seeing the lesbian Eva one but it still involves chasing blokes too and i'm not interested in that.

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
This game is awesome, you really feel rewarded for exploring other paths and the characters feel believable, i'm seriously thinking about pledging on patreon

Reactions: EsUnPinguino

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Last September when I checked there was a half arsed lesbian route, is there a full lesbian path yet or is that never happening?

I keep seeing the lesbian Eva one but it still involves chasing blokes too and i'm not interested in that.
Pretty sure you can stick to Jessica / Eva or both if you choose to. Would be interesting if EvaKiss chose to also include more paths for Natasha (i.e. Ashley is a unicorn for her and Damian or Ashley is a side piece for Natasha). That chick is freaky and it's definitely a nice complement to an already fabulous game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone from the dev team Eva or other reads this, really awesome game. Can't say it enough.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
I think when this story is wrapped up "Room Mates" would be a bad ass sequel with Ash, and Jessica living together.
Like i said earlier, not just Ash and Jessica but Eva and Iris too. Apart this, would someone mind telling me if there' a Bad Ash/Bad Eva Lesbian Relationship path, i can't find one if it exists. Thanks

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
BEST GAME EVA kappa
Don't forget the lift/elevator!
Funny end to the father path, fuck paetron
Check one page behind.. 20 it's a lucky number!

Reactions: Sarahzero

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
i found funny that in order to get the bernard path you need to be high in good girl points, i get that in that way you are basically a "daddy's girl" but still, bad ashley is doing everyone that ask her to, so funny and i love it

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
i found funny that in order to get the bernard path you need to be high in good girl points, i get that in that way you are basically a "daddy's girl" but still, bad ashley is doing everyone that ask her to, so funny and i love it
I think the irony built in there is that "good" Ashley is good for Dad - as in he actually changes from a pathetic loser to a respectable earner again...and all because he can have sex with his daughter. There's something particularly twisted in that result.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes