Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Towards Ashley being "Good" despite incest I'd say it's down to perspective, they're not doing it to be seedy and disgusting they just love each other and are emotionally vulnerable, hardly the worst thing in the world. The game acknowledges crossing that line is bad but the reasons they do it are still "good" in a way.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Haha.. why that? would you like to see some incest with her mom and new boyfriend?

Reactions: LbM-93

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'd love to see incest with the mom! But i don't care about her boyfriend, he reminds me of Anderson Cooper!
He doesn't just remind you of AC, he's a dead ringer. Now, if that was intentional, I wonder what that might mean. AC is gay, so, maybe Mom goes around on "jobs" with guys like Norman. Hmmm.

Reactions: LbM-93

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
He doesn't just remind you of AC, he's a dead ringer. Now, if that was intentional, I wonder what that might mean. AC is gay, so, maybe Mom goes around on "jobs" with guys like Norman. Hmmm.

Probably Evakiss just googled "Man in elegant suit" and, not being American, thought he was just some random dude.

Reactions: Pagot

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Probably Evakiss just googled "Man in elegant suit" and, not being American, thought he was just some random dude.
Well, that's less intriguing than my idea and a complete balloon popper, so I'm gonna pretend I didn't read that. Nyahh!

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Well, i'm not american either but i know who AC is and Ethan instantly reminded me of him.

That's a setup for a good idea, a kind of Bad Ash transforms her mom into a Bad Mom and they could work together, with an incest route added.

Reactions: itssammyl

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Honestly the incest stuff is pretty much all I care about at this point because everything else I'm interested in has been covered, except double penetration but at the rate Ashley is going...that won't take long.
But how long can this last? The project is going to get bigger and bigger and the Patreon coloured banhammer looms ever closer.

I also have no idea where the story can go, this is only version 0.14, is there another 0.86 worth of story planned? 'cause surely that would get boring, I don't think any sex scenes would be exciting by then.
Not like much else can be added to the game either, pointless mini-games would be needless filler.
I guess one thing that could be cool is some sort of time skip, it'd be cool to see consequences to Ashley's actions and for her redemption or corruption to start all over again 5-10 years later. Imagine she's a drug addict whore and you have to make her good again, or she's a high class business woman focused on her career who slowly gets pulled away in to a life of sex and partying.
That'd be interesting, though it'd be hard to write all the potential routes I'm sure. It'd be a good way to inject a bunch of new characters in and some who's stories have come to a close.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Honestly the incest stuff is pretty much all I care about at this point because everything else I'm interested in has been covered, except double penetration but at the rate Ashley is going...that won't take long.
But how long can this last? The project is going to get bigger and bigger and the Patreon coloured banhammer looms ever closer.

I also have no idea where the story can go, this is only version 0.14, is there another 0.86 worth of story planned? 'cause surely that would get boring, I don't think any sex scenes would be exciting by then.
Not like much else can be added to the game either, pointless mini-games would be needless filler.
I guess one thing that could be cool is some sort of time skip, it'd be cool to see consequences to Ashley's actions and for her redemption or corruption to start all over again 5-10 years later. Imagine she's a drug addict whore and you have to make her good again, or she's a high class business woman focused on her career who slowly gets pulled away in to a life of sex and partying.
That'd be interesting, though it'd be hard to write all the potential routes I'm sure. It'd be a good way to inject a bunch of new characters in and some who's stories have come to a close.
You make some good points about how far it can be taken. I think the full-on corruption route has come close to limits for Ash, but, if you think in terms of a Venn diagram, there's still plenty to be expanded:

Dad is still early
Mom is not yet developed
A return of Eric from overseas
Dave
Jessica
Dave and Jessica
Eva and Ash (in multiple incarnations)
Anderson Cooper (oops)
Norman (and what he may signify)
Iris
Ryan
Landwhale (just because something terrible needs to happen to her)

Given EvaKiss' work so far, I'm not going to put it past her to keep us engaged. Again, I think she may drive herself mad with all these connected plotlines, but I have no reason to doubt her imagination to this point!

Last edited:

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Given EvaKiss' work so far, I'm not going to put it past her to keep us engaged. Again, I think she may drive herself mad with all this connected plotlines, but I have no reason to doubt her imagination to this point!
Does Evakiss ever come here? there are some good ideas floating around here. And a sequel HAS to be made!

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes