Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I have a problem. I saved my save at the end of last version where it says "To be continued" screen and now when I try to progress it just quiets to main menu. I did not have this problem before, if I remember correctly. Maybe someone knows how to fix it or my save is lost?

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
surprised that u can only do lesbian route as good with good eva would think bad eva and ashley would be more likely to do it

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
April 2, 2018 Edit:
Updated my walkthrough. Fixed some errors, added two new playthroughs. Didn't test v14 Beta. I'm assuming they have the same content as Alpha?
Could someone please update the link of walkthrough in OP? Thanks.

Reactions: Chyngo

jimbouk

Jul 5, 2017
Dave has gone a bit Eric v2 hasn't he, albeit more hung. But he's basically gone full artsy beta male.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
I can't sleep with Dave after he draws me, what am I doing wrong? The guide says you can sleep with him but he just refuses me... smh

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Is he still with Eva?
Yeah but Eva cheated on him with some black dude. Do I have to sabotage their relationship earlier in the game? Cause I can't remember when that happens. If anyone knows exactly when that is, I could load an earlier save.

8Bit Alice

Apr 3, 2018
All I want is to be in a Lesbian Relationship with Jessica
I feel like I was basically at that point. We were pretty much bff's, slept with her a bunch of times, got the threesome, and had already set up the arc to move in with her. I'm guessing it's gonna be added later on.

Eggplant

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah but Eva cheated on him with some black dude. Do I have to sabotage their relationship earlier in the game? Cause I can't remember when that happens. If anyone knows exactly when that is, I could load an earlier save.
When Eva cheated with the black dude Dave doesn't know it yet so he will refuse to sleep with Ashley. So sabotage their relationship or have Eva went bad.

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
When Eva cheated with the black dude Dave doesn't know it yet so he will refuse to sleep with Ashley. So sabotage their relationship or have Eva went bad.
Ok but I don't know when this happens. How far back do I have to load a save? And Eva already went bad but she's still in a relationship with Dave.

8Bit Alice

Apr 3, 2018
Ok but I don't know when this happens. How far back do I have to load a save? And Eva already went bad but she's still in a relationship with Dave.
I feel like it was shortly after the beach scene. Dave calls you to go to the park to talk about Eva. I had the option to tell him that she's cheating on him, then was able to tell him to break up with Eva or try and work it out with her.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes