Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You're missing out some interesting developments, though, if you only go red. With skipping, you can hit some blue routes faster than you think.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Is there an updated Bad Ash, Bad Eva walkthrough? I've reset because the fame stat seems to have broken my old saves but I can't get Eva to sleep with Jack.

Failing a walkthrough can anybody tell me the key triggers for her going bad?

Edit: Found an old Bad walkthrough but it no longer works for getting Bad Ash and Bad Eve. Why would he change the points for that?

Last edited:
Reactions: LbM-93

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
is there any mother/daughter incest in this game?
None. It might be a possibility in the future though.

Is there an updated Bad Ash, Bad Eva walkthrough? I've reset because the fame stat seems to have broken my old saves but I can't get Eva to sleep with Jack.
Try to be good for the first few scenes, refuse Jack's advances and don't let Ash sleep with him. After that, you can go full bad for the rest of the game.

othello

May 30, 2017
I'm sort of the opposite. I'm always like: "my sweet and innocent Ashley would never say that..." "my Ashley would never do that..." and before I know it I've finished a weird slice-of-life game about studying hard and getting a job and a driver's license.
Yeah, but remember the game is called 'Good girl going bad'. There are walkthroughs for good Ash - Bad Eva/Lesbian Eva. You might gather some bad points, but Ash won't end up as a drug addicted prostitute then, she will just go through some sexual encounters like many young people (should) do before they settle down.

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
Is there any route resembling a proper ending yet, or does the story cut-off? I'd rather just wait on playing it if there's no conclusion.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
None. It might be a possibility in the future though.

Try to be good for the first few scenes, refuse Jack's advances and don't let Ash sleep with him. After that, you can go full bad for the rest of the game.
Thanks, that worked. I was concerned that being good would lock out a bunch of stuff but it turned out not to be the case.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Is there any route resembling a proper ending yet, or does the story cut-off? I'd rather just wait on playing it if there's no conclusion.
This game is a work in progress and no end in sight. Patreon games generally continues as long as there is support and the dev is not bored. So, if you want to wait for a few years for the conclusion, fine. But this is one of the best games at patreon and you are missing quite a lot by waiting. And there is no guarantee for any of us to be alive tomorrow so if you ask me, i say play it now :)

Reactions: Creeping Death

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i have a hard time playing the bad route. both ugly muscle guy and the hip hop guy are such fucking douches, that it's hard for me to see why any person with an ounce of intelligence would find either of them in any way slightly attractive mentally or physically. they're like the personification of horrible choices.

megh

Aug 27, 2017
i have a hard time playing the bad route. both ugly muscle guy and the hip hop guy are such fucking douches, that it's hard for me to see why any person with an ounce of intelligence would find either of them in any way slightly attractive mentally or physically. they're like the personification of horrible choices.

Obviously, you've never had a big cock in you

Reactions: Redgy

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Yes, they are. But unfortunately, in my personal experience, these things happen all the time in real life.

Attractive and intelligent women going for douches (or just downright psychos) and ending up getting abused is baffling but not rare at all. And worse, if they don't have the strength or good friends to help them get out of those abusive relationships, their lives usually get destroyed in a few years. It's a shame for everyone else to see when that happens - but it does happen a lot.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
it would be nice if a good girl could go bad, with better choices in men, just bad in other life choice ways.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes