Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
I can't sleep with Dave after he draws me, what am I doing wrong? The guide says you can sleep with him but he just refuses me... smh
My guide? I tested it again for v14 final. Everything should be working as intended. Regardless, I have updated it for the latest version (minor fixes for choices, wrong final score, etc.). Walkthrough. Edited my previous posts to reflect that too. Thanks.

Reactions: User_23654

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
Yes, they are. But unfortunately, in my personal experience, these things happen all the time in real life.

Attractive and intelligent women going for douches (or just downright psychos) and ending up getting abused is baffling but not rare at all. And worse, if they don't have the strength or good friends to help them get out of those abusive relationships, their lives usually get destroyed in a few years. It's a shame for everyone else to see when that happens - but it does happen a lot.
As someone who's fallen hard for his share of "psycho" girls, I can relate.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016

Hey guys, while I'm hard at work with v0.15 art I'll be doing another Q&A for this month. Write below any questions you might have regarding the game and I'll try to answer you to the best of my ability :)

(as of now, she didnt answer any of the questions posted in the comments)

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
She should seriously consider her endings. With so many branches to keep track off, she's in danger of going off the rails. Having the endings in mind can help focus the writing.

Reactions: Sarahzero

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
April 9, 2018 Edit:
Updated Good Ash and Lesbian Eva, Good Ash and Bad Eva for v14 final.
Let me know if I messed up anything. Also, thanks to . This probably wouldn't exist without it.
Dear Ser Maggot, I remembered that there was a walkthrough "Good Ash and Good Eva (v14 ALPHA) in your previous updates. Is it still availalbe? Sorry for my bad english. Thanks.

Ser Maggot

Donor
Dec 2, 2017
Dear Ser Maggot, I remembered that there was a walkthrough "Good Ash and Good Eva (v14 ALPHA) in your previous updates. Is it still availalbe? Sorry for my bad english. Thanks.
Hey man. I just renamed it to "Good Ash, Lesbian Eva". I felt it was more appropriate. It still is the same walkthrough.

gmn

Jan 12, 2018
Haha Love the Q&A :D It seems EK has still a lot of imagination and ideas for the future of the game and her problems are behind her. Good sign for the following updates!

(I hope we can get naming saves too in the future, it could be more than useful haha!)

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
in the v.14 is there anyway to make dave the one to suggest sex and not ash
no.
He is the only possible romance option in this game that's not actively hitting on you. He's special :)

Last edited:

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hm, it's a turn on fuckin around with every one, except Eric and even more Dave. Cannot watch these scenes, the dude ruins everything.

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
what sucks is that in order to do it with Bernard, you have to give up a scene with Arthur, and vice versa. wish there was a way i could get both.

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes