8Bit Alice

Apr 3, 2018
I was just wondering if anyone was weird enough (like me) to try out a "No Sex Scenes" playthrough of this game. It's possible!
Hmm doesn't seem like it'd be that hard. Before you go overly bad or become under the influence of anything, you can pretty much reject everyone's advances. Lol you'll probably have a lot of the stable of dudes hating on you though

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I guess we shouldn't rant too much here but all I'm gonna say is, if their commercial image was what was at stake here then adult games would be a dealbreaker already, what companies look at what Patreon has and say "Beast men gangbangs with women being dicked in the ass by multitudes of furry creatures? Cool. But don't you dare put any incest there, too far"

You only have to browse Patreon for a few minutes to see how poorly regulated these restrictions are, if any outside company cares they can see right away there's shit tons of nasty content there that will corrupt the poor childrenz.
They should just do a Patreon18+ and then only have reasonable limiters, like no actual **********, because obviously.

Anyhoo back to the game discussion, double penetration is happening at some point...but I wonder with who?
Personally the only guys I feel deserve it are Dave and Damien but it'd be hard to think of a scenario where those two come together...
I'm guessing one of the first options will be Wilson and his friend or Jack and Tyrone, they can all fuck off. Jack annoys me.
I like nothing more than making Ashley bad but still turning Jack down every time, it's funny. Chad elsewhere, dicko.

Reactions: Punkhazard

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
lol it's so fun messing with Eric. I'm basically making his life a living hell: had Ashley engage with his father, friend, loading up on that Instagram, you name it. This game does a great job making me want to cheat on the guy. I can't help it, the guy is such a wuss, even voluntarily leaving his "easy life" behind to go to Somalia. When he said that, I thought he was joking at first. The guy may as well shoot himself to Mars instead.

Last edited:

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I do wonder how much more corruption we can do to Ash...Unless the gang, Landwhale or the new boss makes her do degrading things.

Anyway, I'm patiently waiting on V15. :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The Landwhale needs to be, well, whaled on. She should not be allowed to have any control over dear Ash. I feel like punk Ash needs to have the gang take her to a secluded spot and...

ReMeDy

Mar 27, 2018
I like when Ashley's ordering her first dildo online. She wanted to start small because she's a beginner. Screw that, I had her buy the Mandingo big black dildo, even though she's about broke. I also like how the positive reviews get higher with the bigger dildo sizes (the big black dildo is, of course, 5-stars).

The game took another shot at Eric by comparing his size to the smallest dildo. This game loves to hate Eric.

Last edited:

Kun97

Nov 5, 2017
guys are there any scenes with the dad yet cause i cant seem to get anywhere with him,the last thing i got was the kiss during the sleep over

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The last I saw, Eva wanted to avoid talking about it on Patreon to avoid notice. It's such a hard to obtain path, I'm guessing she hopes it will go under the radar.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I wonder if Ashley's going to have a run in with the law wit her relationship with drugs (would be cool if she was caught fucking for / dealing it...Imagine the possibilities!).

4.70 star(s) 383 Votes